Missing

I awoke to Logan playing around with the cat on the bed.

''What are you doing?'' I sat up and looked at him with a smile.

''Nothing, Why?'' He got up and dusted himself off.

''I saw that......'' I looked over to him with a smile.

''What did you see?'' He looked at me.

''I saw you playing with the cat and you liked it.'' I smiled and then laid back down.

''You didn't see that.'' He walked over to the bed and brushed my hair out of my face.

I turned to look him in the face and he smiled back at me. I got up and walked over to the bathroom and got dressed. Logan had gotten dressed and was ready to hit the road and get everything straightened out at our house.

I grabbed a couple boxes and loaded them up into the truck. I had got a couple things to clean the house up and hopefully we would get a couple things set up.

We spent a couple hours getting things set up. and we got the kitchen set up. It was now time to work on the living room. Logan picked everything the cat knocked over.

Logan brought in a couple things for the living room and set them doen. I cleaned them up.

A couple days later

We had moved in all the way we got everything moved around and it was perfect.

We went to his parents for one last visit before we left for a while. We drove and then parked in the drive. I got out and sighed then went over to the fence. I got on top of it and looked up at the sky. Logan came up in front if me grabbing my legs and asking for me to come down.

''I'm going to miss this. Everything, the country side, the late nights.''

''We can still do late nights.'' He looked up to me with a smile.

''No let's get this done and over with.'' I hopped off the fence to the ground.

Logan grabbed me by the waist and then let go. We raced to the house and told his parents goodbye. I ran over to the truck and got in the passenger seat. He got in and started it up. I never wanted anything to change I loved everything the way it was. But something wasn't right.