Prologue

Flashback

"MOMMY"!! A 5-year old girl ran to her mother. A young women with h/c in her mid 20's was sitting in a field of flowers reading a book when she heard her daughter call out. She stood up and picked the girl and swung the girl around. "Mommy stop", the girl giggled. The women simply chuckled. "So what do you need my Angel?" The little girl giggled even more, "this is for you mommy". The girl placed a flower crown on her mother's head. The women touched her head and smiled, "did you made it yourself?" "Yup! I did it all by myself." The girl beamed with pride. " Do you like it mommy"? "I love it" "Angelina, (Y/N), where are you!!" A distance voice called for them. "Daddy!" "George we're are over here". A young man came over and gave them a bear hugged. "We can now start our picnic, right mommy!" "Yes, my angle", the women replied. The small family played around and ate the meal that their servants made until the sun was setting. The girl was sitting in between her parnets looking at the sunset. "(Y/N)", the girl looked up at her parents. The couple looked at each other then at their only child. And gave her a closed eye smile, "Happy birthday (Y/N)"
"Young mistress, its time for you to get up" a voice called. Light hit my face as i scrunched my face at annoyance. I slowly open my (E/C) eyes and glared at the person who awoken me. A tall, raven haired, busty women looked and me and gave me her infamous closed eyed smile that i swear its her trying not to smirk. The women opened her eyes slightly  showing her sapphire eyes. Her eyes started to glow and turned into a light fuchsia while she said "Good morning, Lady (Y/N)."