Chapter 6

Your prov

After breakfast, Ciel and I went to my office and got to work. Ciel showed me images of the smuggled items and the henchman. We spent around an hour looking at the images before we were interrupted with a knock on the door. "Enter", I said without looking up. I heard the door creak open while I stared at an image of the snake "What do you need Sadordi". "I have brought some Earl Grey tea along with some sweets that Mr Michaelis made", she said. I looked up and saw Sadordi bowing slight and next to her was Ciel's butler. "Thank you Mr. Michaelis for the sweets" "Please, m'lady, what kind of butler would I be if I can't please a beautiful young women like you, and please call me Sebastian", he said with a smile.CIel and I at ate some sweets before I got up looked at Sadordi "Prepare the carriage Sadordi", I ordered her. She bowed, " Yes, Madame". I turned to Ciel. "I'm going out, would you like to join me?" I asked. 'Please say no. PLLEASSE' I thought. "I would love to (Y/N)", he said. 'DAMN IT' "Ok, just allow me to change and we'll be off", I said while smiling. I got up from my seat and walked out of my office while Sadordi followed. I quickly walked to my bedroom and swung open my door. Then I yanked Sadordi in and slamed it shut. I locked it and turned around and sat on my black bed. Sadordi calmly took out my cape and another dress and walked towards me. She took the pillow from me, pull me up, and started to strip me. She put me into a black dress with a blue front with lace at the bottom and short sleeves. She also put a simple black cape.

 She also put a simple black cape

She quickly redid my ponytails and slap on some makeup

She quickly redid my ponytails and slap on some makeup. I still don't understand the concept of makeup or dresses but being a noble, I have no choice but wearing this crap on my face. She push me out the door and lead me downstairs were Ciel was waiting. He looked at me with star struck and seemed to be in dazed. ' This kid never saw a girl in a dress or something. Jesus.' I thought bitterly. I put on another fake smile. "Ready to go". He snapped out of his dazed and shudder, "Y-Yes I'm ready". Sebastian push open the door while I walked out first while Ciel followed behind me. All my servants were waiting for me in a line with two people on each side. Oliver and Adela on the left and Carmine and Mitsuyo on the right with their heads bowing. "We hope you have a safe journey, Madame", they said in unison. I gave them a smile and a nod and continued to walk to my carriage. Sebastian quickly walked in front of me and opened the door. He hold my hand while I got on. Ciel followed behind, then Sadordi, and then himself. I called out, "Mitsuyo, your in charge understood". "Yes, my lady", she bowed. "Lets go", I order. The the driver nodded and command the horses to move. There was a awkward  silent. I silently huffed looked out the window. 'It's going be a long ride', I groaned mentally.