Chapter 3

Your pov
Carline walked in with a cart just when eyepatch boy along with his servants came into the living room. "Here are the refreshments my lady". "Thank you Carline." "O, and Carline", "Yes, young mistress", "Take Earl Phantomhive's servants along with you and introduce them to the others and show them around the manor", I ordered. Carline bowed,"Yes, my lady, please come this way". Phantomhive's servants followed Carline out of the room except for the butler. "This is Sebastian, my personal butler" Ciel explained nervously. Sebastian bowed. I let out a fake smile, "Well, this is Sadordi, my personal, and head maid". Sadordi bowed. "So on to business, Earl Phantomhive, what is the case that her Majesty gave us", I asked with a smile. Please, kill me. "W-well, to begin with, please call me Ciel", he said. "Ok Ciel, please continue" I said while sipping my tea. Ciel blushed. "There are people who are smuggling snakes into England from Saharan ,Africa and selling them in black market. These is no ordinary snakes. These are Boomslangs snakes. These are being kept as pets. These snakes are highly dangerous because their venom destroys red blood cells and disrupts the clotting process. This causes the victim to bleed from their noses,gums eyes, and etc. Her majesty wants us to find the smugglers and eliminate them", he explained. "From my sources, they are going through France in order to smuggle them". "From France", I thought outloud. "Well we can get started right away. Sadordi get my carriage ready, I'm going out, and fetch Adela", I order her. "Yes, my lady". Sadordi bowed and walk off. "Ciel, you can stay here and use my sources from my study to help with this case or you can rest. I'm going out and ask around", I said. Ciel shooked his head. "I'm going with you". "Ciel, you must be tired, I suggest you rest up and you can help me tomorrow". He stood up quickly, "No, I'm going with you", he said. I sighed. "Ok, how about this, we can go tomorrow together, oui", I said. "Alright". "Sadordi", I called. Sadordi appeared, "Yes, young mistress", "Is dinner ready"? "Yes, my lady". "Yes". I got up from my seat. "Ok then, Allons manger Ciel, oui", I spoke with a closed-eyed smile. He blushed fiercely and simply nod. "D'accord, suivez-moi". I walked out of the living room and walked to the dining room with Ciel behind me. Sadordi walked closed to me and whispered. "Mon, mec semblait vous amuser, madame", I scowled "Ferme-le"! "Mes excuses, jeune maîtresse", I glared at her. "
Assurez-vous simplement que le dîner est parfait", I whispered/growled. "Oui, Madame", Sadordi whispered and bowed while her eyes glowed.

Oui-yes
Madame-my lady
Allons manger-let's go and eat
D'accord, suivez-moi-ok follow me
Mon, mec semblait vous amuser, madame- my, you seemed to enjoy yourself, my lady
Ferme-le-shut it you
Mes excuses, jeune maîtresse- my apologies, young mistress
Assurez-vous simplement que le dîner est parfait-just make sure that dinner is perfect