chapter 1

Your pov:
I glared at the older women. She was wearing a black vest with a white butten up shirt underneath it, a pair of white gloves, a white ascot around her neck with a sapphire gem in the middle of it, and black mini skirt that was not too short with black pantyhose with a pair of black high heels. Her long raven hair was slighty curled at the ends. She ignored my glare and walked over with my tea. "Here is your tea my lady", she said while handing me the cup of tea with a smile. "Its Earl Grey your favorite my lady". Then she walked over to my closet to choose my clothing for the day. "Sadordi, what is my schedule", I stated bluntly while sipping my tea. She came back with a dress. "Well, today you only have two classes today, my lord. One is ancient french history with Mrs. Bonnefoy and chinese with Mrs. Wang." She stated. She tooked my empty cup when I was done and put back in cart while I got off my bed. She walk back where I was and slowly started to take off my night gown. She put on a black long sleeve dress with ruffles. Then she put a thick choker with a black rose in the center around my neck to hide the contract that I had with her. Then she tied my hair into 2 long pigtails (unless you have short hair) she fixed my bangs so they cover my left eye. Then she slipped on black laced thigh-high stockings with a black garter on my legs with 1 inch heels. She handed me black gloves a dark green ribbon around the wrist.

Once I had the gloves on i started to walk to the dining room with Sadordi behind me

Once I had the gloves on i started to walk to the dining room with Sadordi behind me. As i walk down the stairs i looked up to see 4 servants lined up. A young, russian women with long platinum hair with bangs, with a black band maid. She was wearing a black short maid outfit that was considered appropriate for work with thigh-high black laced stockings with black high heels. Her eyes where a bright red. Next to her was a young, britsh man with a butler oufit with blonde hair and violet eyes. Next to him was a taller, African-American women with natural black hair, brown eyes with a butten shirt with a couple of the top buttens undone to show some cleveage, a black mini skirt with a apron wrapped around her waist, and a pair of high heels also. At the end of the line was a much older japanese women with a similar maid outfit like platinum- haired girl but the skirt reached the floor. Her grey hair was tied into a bun and she had a pair of glasses. "Good morning young master", they said cheerfully. I gave them a slient nodded and continue my journey to the dining room. They all quickly scattered to the dining room too. I got to the dining room and start to eat my breakfast as all my servants were line up on either side of the dining table. Sadordi was stating their jobs for the day. "Adela, wax the staircase and mop the floors make sure they sparkle and clean all the rooms, Oliver replace the flowers in all the vases and tend the garden and dust the whole mansion, Carline, I need you to go grocery shopping for tonights dinner, and Mitsuyo, please can you help Carline with the groceries", she listed. They quickley bowed at me and when off to do their chores. I got up and head off to my study. I just started to do my paperwork, that when i heard a knock at my door. "Come in". Sadordi walked in with a letter. "My lady, I'm sorry for interrupting you but this is for you", she said while handing me the letter. "It seems that we are going to have some special guests coming over my lord". I looked at the letter and saw that it was the Phantomhive's crest on it. I picked my knife up and sliced the envelope open and pulled out the letter. I started to read it. "It seems that we do,Sadordi", I smirked. "Sadordi, cancel my classes, prepare the guest rooms at once and a feast", I declared. Sadordi bent down on one knee with one gloved hand at where her heart is supposed to be. "Yes, my lady", she said while her eyes glowing a fuchsia color.