Chapter 2

You pov
"This is going to be fun", I thought to myself. I quickly finished my paperwork so I would have less work tomorrow. I wonder how would the Phantomhive boy would look like. From what I heard from all my trips to London, that he was a 13 year old boy with a strange butler. I kept wondering what case did the queen gave us when I heard a knock on my door. "Come in", Sadordi walked in and bowed. "Everything is ready, my mistress, come with me so Adela and I can get you ready, my lady", she smiled. I got up and started to follow her to my bedroom to get ready.
Ciel pov
"My young lord, we are almost at the Angedéchu's residents", my butler Sebastian said. I looked back at the window. I sighed. "Great, I have to work with someone that I never meet and stay with them for a month", I thought sourly. "Thank god we decide to bring the servants with us, they would have destoryed the mansion, well except for Tanaka". "Why do we have to go all the way to Paris,France. They are bloody French, why would they swore under the Britsh's crown", I ask Sebastian. "Well, Lady Angedéchu's father was the Queen's Panther originally and he was British and her mother was under the French government. So Lady Angedéchu is half French and half British. So it made sense that she under two governments", Sebastian explained. I nodded my head, and continued looked out of the window. "We are here,my lord". I looked at the mansion. That mansion is huge, much than my own. Sebastian got out first then help me out of the carriage. The flowers looked beautiful. The gardener knows what they are doing. Sebastian and I walk up the stairs while the other servants unloaded my luggage. I knocked on the oak door and waited. Then the door opened slighty and I heard a voice called out softly. "Bonjour, how can I help you". "Hello, I'm Earl Ciel Phantomhive and came here to work with Lady Angedéchu for the case", I said with pride. "My apologies, my lord, please come in", the voice spoke as the double doors swung opened to reveal a young man not more than his early twenties in a butler outfit similar to Sebastian but has a huge ribbon around his neck. The man moved to the side and bowed. "Welcome, to the Angedéchu' Manor, I'm Oliver, one of the servants here. My master, Lady Angedéchu will be here shortly". I walked in and stood in the center of the entrance. The mansion was stunning. The diamond chandelier was hanging above us. My servants came with my luggage and placed it on the waxed oak floors. A older women with a maid oufit came in the area. "Mitsuyo-sama, can you tell the young mistress that Earl Phantomhive has arrived", Oliver said. The women that appear to be named Mitsuyo bowed amd walked up the stairs. Then I heard some heels clicking and I looked up and i felted my mouth dropped. On top of the stair case was tall raven hair women in female verison of a butler outfit and a albino girl in a short maid outfit. In the middle of them stood a beautiful young girl that looked no older than 15. She was wearing a dark blue sleeveless gown. She had a matching choker on her neck. Matching fingerless gloves on her soft hands. Her hair was in pigtails and slightly curl on the ends. Her bangs covered her left eye for some reason.

"Bonjour, Earl Phantomhive, and welcome to my home", her plumped lips as she spoke with a soft angelic voice

"Bonjour, Earl Phantomhive, and welcome to my home", her plumped lips as she spoke with a soft angelic voice. She smiled. O god. Her one (E/C) shimmered with such warmth and purity. I felt my face heat up. I never meet a girl so gorgeous in my life.
Your pov
Sadordi and Adela was putting on the final touches when Mitsuyo walked in. "My lady, Earl Phantomhive is here", she bowed. "Its showed time", I smirked. Sadordi smirked as well and Adela smiled with mischief. I walked to the staircase with Sadordi and Adela behind me.i stooded on the top of the staircase and looked down. There was a boy with a black coat and a top hat with a cane standing in the middle. A raven haired butler was next to him along with a girl with pigtails with glasses, a blond boy with hairclips, a man smoking a cigarette and a older man with a monacule. Oliver was closing the doors. The boy looked up and his mouth literally dropped. I chuckled quietly. I put on my most convincing smile."Bonjour, Earl Phantomhive, and welcome to my home", I said. Phantomhive's face turned into a deep shade of red. I begin to walk down the stairs. His one eye followed my figure. "Adela, show Earl Phantomhive to his room,Oliver go show his servants to their rooms, Mitsuyo, tell Carline to bring some tea to the living room and Earl Phantomhive I will be waiting for you there", I said. My servants bowed amd scurried of to follow their orders as I walked down stairs and start to head to the living room. I let my smile drop, disgusting, I hate showing emotion. I made my way to the living room when Sadordi bend down and whisper in my ear. "It seems that Earl Phantomhive has taken a likened in you my lady", she smiled. "It seems so Sadordi", I stated emotionless. "This an order Sadordi, make sure that Earl Phantomhive had a wonderful experience at my manor", I ordered. I felt Sadordi smirk and whisper, "Yes, my lady".