Chapter 7

Your pov
After a long,awkward ride we finally arrive in the town. The carriage stopped, and the driver hopped off were he was driving, walked towards the door and opened it. Sebastian got off first then help me down, then Sadordi, then Ciel. Sadordi handed me my parsol and we head off into the town.
Ciel pov
(Y/N) walked ahead of me with her mysterious maid next to her. They were whispering somethings in french but its too quite for me to hear. This maid seems off. 'Like if she wasn't human. It can't be. She is definitely different from a normal made for sure. And this girl. (Y/N), her servants are actually useful unlike mine. But her aura seems off too. The ways she smiles, and her (e/c) sparkles... what calm down Ciel, she is just a normal girl and this is a case for the queen. Once your done with this case, you'll leave her mansion.'  I thought. Then I snapped out of my daze when I heard my name being called. "Young Master, Young Master ". ,"WHAT", I growled. "How long will you stand in the middle of the road, Lady (Y/N) is waiting for you", Sebastian smirked. My eyes widen as I looked around and saw that I was standing in the middle of the street like an idiot, and quickly scrambled off and onto the sidewalk. My cheeks burn bright red against my pale skin. (Y/N) looked at me and smiled. "Are you ok Ciel", she asked while tilting her head. Her beautiful (h/c) pigtail brush against her soft (s/c). I gulped and said. "I-I-I I'm just l-lost in t-thought", I shuddered. She looked at me and giggled. I felt my face grew even hotter. "Ok, please follow me, I know someone who can proved some information about the case", she said and begin to walk away from me. Sebastian looked at me with amusement. "It's looks like my young master is in love with a human". "Shut up you bloody demon", I growled. Sebastian's smirk grew bigger. I ignored him and followed (Y/N).
Your pov
We enter a pet shop where an old friend of mine was. "Hey Mike", I shouted. The animals screeched in respond of my call. Ciel suddenly started to sneezed uncontrollably. I heard him murmur, "Stupid cats". I internally smirked and an evil plan popped in my mind. "Hey little kitten", I whisper to one of the cats. An small black little kitten with small white patches all over his body with bright (e/c) looked at me and meowed as it ran over to me. I picked it up and begin to pet it. It purred in delight. "Hey look Ciel, isn't this kitten sinply adorable", I said while shoving it towards Ciel. The look on Ciel face was priceless. He looked like he wanted to die right there and then. I gave him another of my famous "smile", as I "giggled" and handing him the feline. Ciel's face turned red and he started to sneezed. It's looks like the kitten likes you", I giggled. Sebastian turn around and I saw his shoulders begin to shake. I smirked and look at Sadordi, she was also smirking at me. She bended doe. To my level and whisper in my ear,"My,my, my lady, having a little fun are we", she said. I smirked. Suddenly there was a loud crash was heard through the store. I looked over my shoulder and saw a tall, young man. He had bright, mess, ginger hair that stood up all over the place. His greens eyes shined with adventure. He looked at me and smiled and ran over to me and globbed me. He swung me around and around until I got dizzy. "KIIITTTYYYYYYYYY IIII MIIIISSSSEEEDDDD YYYYOOOOUUU!!!!", he screamed and his grip on me tighten. "Can-nt br-eath", I said, muffled by his vest. He pulled away and shaped my back and forth. I heard Sadordi sneer at my fruitless attempts of getting away from the death grip.
Ciel pov
I glared at the man hugging (y/n). "I wish I was in that spot", I thought. Sadordi stepped in and took (y/n) away from the carrot. She dusted herself off, she has a pink tinted to her face and she cleared her throat. "Mike, I need a favor".
A/N
I'm sorry for not posting often it has been difficult time currently for me but now I'm back and I will get back to writing. See you guys soon.