Chapter two- Where were they?

"Why are you here..?" You sniffled as you broke the embrace, wishing it could've lasted forever.

"A lot of things happened and me and Miyuki have sworn to keep it a secret."

You were about to ask more questions when all of a sudden you felt a hard friction against you cheek, causing it to turn red. Your eyes widened as Miyuki had just slapped you.

"Why..?" You asked as you stared at her with a hurt expression.

"You were being evil to those teenagers... I thought you were better than that!" Miyuki yelled.

Sakuno and the girl walked to Miyuki and attempted to explain when Miyuki raised a hand to cut them off.

"Even if they groped you, she sent them into a pain that an act like that didn't deserve." Miyuki explained.

Sakuna growled and linked arms with you as the girl grabbed your other one.

"She was protecting us, I saw you staring out of the corner of your eye and did nothing. You're the real evil dooers!" Sakuna defended you, as if her bitchy attitude never existed.

"Did you also know that your earlier pain was-" Tatsuya covered Miyuki's mouth and shook his head.

"Sorry brother..." Miyuki frowned.

"No, I don't want to be in a guilt situation with them being my friends and me hiding the fact. Tell Sakuna, Miyuki." You stared at the two, eyes void.

You felt empty as if all your emotions had disappeared.

Miyuki glared "She is the one who sent you into that pain in the entrance ceremony."

Sakuna loosened your arm and started trembling, "No way... She is joking, right?"

You said nothing.

"YOU MONSTER!" Sakuna screamed as she ran away crying.

The girl spat in your direction and ran after Sakuna.

"Tatsuya, let's go." Miyuki demanded as she walked away.

He frowned as he turned around and starting to walk a metre behind her, glancing back at you as if he was saying he didn't want to do this.

You didn't care anymore. Everything had just shattered in front of you as your vision blurred from tears.

"Friendship is for losers anyway." You hoarsely whispered to yourself.

The bell rung throughout the school grounds and you started to walk towards where your classroom was, wiping away your tears and putting on a mask.

"Okay class~! Take your seats!" A woman shouted. She had long, auburn hair and light green eyes. She wore a tight, mini dress which showed off how big her bust size was, the girls were cursing her whilst the boys were drooling.

You rolled your eyes, went to your assigned seat and sat down.

Classes moved quickly and they only taught what you already knew. You weren't in the mood for lunch so you just lounged at your desk, replaying what happened in the morning in your head. Miyuki had changed, the innocent and shy girl had disappeared. But why? You left so suddenly and you received no information and what was going on in their lives.

All those years you had a whole tsunami of emotions. You experienced hate for them, love for them but most of all, you felt envious of them. Your childhood was filled with loneliness and hell. Even if their childhood wasn't exactly a walk in the park either, at least they had each other. You had no siblings, no mother, and your father ignored you. He even told the maids to not engage in contact, only attend to my needs. But friendship and love were the only things you needed. You sighed when you felt a hand poke your back. You shot up and turned around to see Miyuki. You didn't notice you were in the same class.

You turned away from her, not wanting to show a heartbroken face.

"What is it...?" You asked, voice a bit croaky and unstable.

"I would like to apologise for my earlier actions, it seems when I looked into the situation further... You weren't the one in the wrong." She stated.

Ridiculous...

"How... Is Tatsuya?" You clenched your fists.

"Brother is okay now, but the student council requests for your assistance." Miyuki said, almost in a demanding way.

With a sigh, you stood up.

"Where is the student council office?"

"Up the corridor, turn left, then your second right and it's the first door on your left." Miyuki stated.

You then followed her directions to find yourself in front of a singular, oak door. You slowly entered the room and found you could barely see, it was almost too dark. With a slam the door closed behind you and the lights started to come on. Before you was a long, see-through table. Three members sat around it.

"Surely there is supposed to be more people here..." You spoke out.

"They are out on small errands at the moment, please take a seat."

You cautiously took a seat at the end of the table, opposite the girl with one member on the vacant sides.

"Let's cut to the chase, why am I here?" You asked, narrowing your eyes.

"Well it's your first day and we have already received plenty of complaints about you..." The girl sighed.

When the lights were bright enough you saw she had long, wavy black hair and rich, red eyes. She looked beautiful, graceful and polite. Which only intimidated you more.

"The safety committee have issued someone to be a guard, or in other words, someone to stay by your side at all times and make sure you behave appropriately.

'Perfect...' You thought as you wrinkled your nose in annoyance.

"So who is it?" You frowned, staring right into the girl's red eyes.

"We only have record of one person who can control your temper and handle your power." She turned her back to you, staring out of the stain glass window.

You slowly turned your head towards the now opening door. In entered not only other than...

Tatsuya Shiba.

Hey guys >~< Sorry for updating so late! Lot's of things have been happening in my life recently but I am slowly making it. I am not a professional writer so I understand there can be many grammar mistakes, please put up with me! :D