Chapter four- What's happening to me?!

You stared at the ceiling as you relaxed in a warm, soothing bath. The last few days had been really strange. You used to be certain of what would happen if you did particular actions, but now you were just confused. Normally, you'd be the smartest, strongest and most famous person to ever walk a school hallway. But now you had competition. When you had competition, you'd rid of it quickly. After all, if you didn't then father would surely be angry. But this time the competition was someone who you loved.

"Tatsuya..." You whispered as you flicked the water and watched it ripple.

"What was that mam?" A maid asked from the other side of the bathroom door.

"Nothing!" You jumped, shocked.
"What do you need?"

"Dinner is almost ready." The maid stated as you heard her footsteps echo away.

You put your hands to your cheeks, feeling embarrassed and somehow bubbly. Like a child playing a fun game of hide and seek. Butterflies danced around in your stomach.

'We almost kissed yesterday...' You thought as your cheeks suddenly turned pink. You sunk into the water as if trying to wash away the embarrassment.

Your heart was fluttering so much, you liked the feeling but it also made you feel weak.

'It doesn't take a genius to know I like him... I mean, I always have...' You frowned.

You slowly got up out of the bath and wrapped a towel around you. With a sigh you went to your room.

Your room was rather plain, you barely had anything that represented your personality. Just black and white, monotone colours. Then again, people would probably gather that you were boring and a major neat freak. You didn't like mess, so you'd often search for things to clean. But despite that, you were far from boring. This whole cocky act you were putting up was really just a mask. You've always wanted to be yourself, but when your father tells you to act a certain way, you follow his orders. Or else the consequences would be too scary to even think about. You walked over to your drawers and pulled out a white nightgown with lace at the hem. You slipped into it and headed towards the dinner hall.

Once you had ate your dinner you went back to your room and fell onto the bed, exhausted. You clapped and the lights turned off and your night lamp turned on. You got into bed and closed your eyes. You furrowed your eyebrows and tossed and turned. Your mind was filled with Tatsuya and you just couldn't fall asleep. You groaned in annoyance and prepared yourself for a long night.

-
(Time skip- on way to school)
-

You decided to walk to school today, you could barely sleep a wink last night and needed some fresh air to wake you up a bit. Now that you thought about it, wasn't Tatsuya supposed to be your 'guard'? Oh, great...

When you arrived at the school gates you took in a deep breath and closed your eyes.

Serious, calm and powerful. Serious, calm and powerful.

You straightened your back, opened your eyes and took a strong step forward. You had put on your mask. You heard students start to whisper when you walked passed them, but you let out a small laugh.

Pathetic.

Gossiping and spreading rumours, oh please. If they want their lives to be destroyed then they are certainly going the right way. You were just about to walk up to a pair of girls and show them not to mess with you when you heard a familiar voice calling out from behind you. You dead, emotionless eyes suddenly lit up and like a puppy you ran to Tatsuya with a big smile plastered on your face. Your mask broken.

"Good morning, Tatsuya!" You beamed as Tatsuya did a small bow in return.

You both walked into the school side by side until you reached your classroom.