Roman"The Big Dog"Reigns

Tonight me and Roman were supposed to accompany the shield members and their wives to a dinner party. As night fell we got ready. As I was spraying perfume on myself I felt Two arms snake around my waist. "U ready baby girl "asked the husky voice of my superman. "Hmm"I hummed  and turned around and fixed his tie. "U look beautiful baby"he said and I looked up at him through my thick lashes. And said"u dont look bad yourself my superman." And grazed my finger along his sharp jawline.He held onto my hand and kissed it"we'll play this game later baby girl"he said and then we made our way outside into our car and settled in and drove off.

We entered the restaurant and spotted everyone sitting at a faraway table. Renee and Galina waved at me and I waved back an we made our way towards the table. We exchanged our greetings and settled down. I sat beside Roman and  everyone was engaged in their own conversations.After we had our food we made our way outside and after a few minutes and said our goodbyes. And me and Roman made our  way into the  car and drove off. As we both sat in silence I suddenly felt the urge to tease Roman. "The dinner was good right"I said as I grazed my finger up his thigh. He looked at me  for a brief second and looked back toward the road"yeah it was"he replied. "I noticed that u didn't really talk much " I say taking my finger even upwards so that it rested in his dick. He knew exactly wat u was trying to do and replied "maybe because I didn't feel like talking" he said. "O really" I said as I poked his dick and the car suddenly came to a stop. He turned and looked at me and growled. "Get.in.the.back.seat.NOW" he commanded and I smirked knowing wat was coming. "O really Roman " I teased and he replied "baby don't make me repeat myself"he said now much more dangerously.ok seriously now I was kinda scared. I thought to myself. And slowly got out of the car and made my was to the back door. I slid in and Roman opened the door and came in. "Off with the damned clothes.NOW" he said dangerously as he also took out his dick from his suits pants zip. I removed my dress and took off my under garments and by now I was dripping wet. "Cmon now baby slid on " Roman said pumping his cock. I nodded and slid onto Him And moaned loudly. I began to move up,down,up,down. "Ro-Roman"I moaned loudly as he held onto my ass tightly. "Yeahh just like that baby" Roman moaned gripping my ass even tighter. " cmon baby cum for your superman" he whispered in my ear and I came crashing down on his big dick. As we catches our breaths we sat back in our seats dresses and drove off. Until Roman said.

"Your punishment is far from finished my baby girl" 😏