TJ"Pinoy Boy"Perkins

I was supposed to be the new love interest of TJ Perkins in the show according to the story line and lets just say that we were also Best Friends wayyyy before that. As he had just won his cruiserweight championship he was over the moon. As we both moved in the hallways of the arena arm in arm with his championship shining on his shoulder. As we stopped Renee came to interview us and asked

"So TJ This pretty lady here happens to be your new girl. Wat do u have to say on This."
"Well honestly Renee I couldn't asked for a partner better thank her."he replied as he placed his arm on my waist and kissed my forehead and I smiled. "Aww"Renee said and the interview continued.

After that as we sat in his locker room bored until he suggested that we play 20 questions and I agreed. As the game went in at the 20 question he asked me the most ridiculous question ever. "So why are u still a virgin" and I just looked at him shocked. And he just smirked at me. "Maybe cuz I want u to be my first"I mumbled and he looked surprised. " wow wat did u just say". He said eyes wide and smiling I looked ya his face shocked and stammered "umm u know uh nothin" I said quickly and Hu g my head Low. " aww baby u just said that u wanted me to be ur first. " he smiled and I looked at him still red. " Awwww baby u could have just said so" he said as he moved towards my face and kissed my lips ever so softly. My eyes flew open in surprise as I looked at him. And as my senses came back. I began to kiss him back. His hands on either side of my face as we kissed me. Soon things got even more heated as clothes were scattered all around us and after some foreplay when he felt that I was ready positioned himself at my entrance and looked at me" I'm sorry it's gonna hurt a little" he said and kissed my forehead and I nodded as he entered slowly slowly. Yup he was right it did hurt like a bitch but he kissed me as he he entered and stayed still for a moment and just kissed me.

"Move TJ." I moan as he nodded and began to move. And after a few thrusts the sensation was pure bliss. " Harder TJ Faster" I moaned as he obliged. Soon we both came and just lay there for a moment until he stood up and smiled at me. "Well that was......Great" I say and he grins and did the most cutest gesture ever

"DAB"😏