Dean"The Unstable"Ambrose

*Suttons POV*

"Booooorrreeed" DEANNNNN!!!IM BORED" I whined as I looked over to my boyfriend who was working out on our bedroom floor. "Toni babe wat can I do." Dean asked me as I smirked. "U know u can always crawl on top of me." I said as he stopped for a second and looked over at me. "O really princess.Anytime" He asked me as I saw him from the corner of my eye getting up and walkin towards my lying figure. I closed my eyes as I felt the weight on the bed shift. It was as if someone was crawling on it. After a few minutes I opened my eyes and came face to face with my Lunatic. His beautiful blue eyes burning into mine and he leant forward and whispers in my ear.

"How about we throw boredom out of the window"

I nodded as I felt him press his soft lips onto mine as he kissed me ever so passionately. I wrapped my eyes around his neck as the kiss got more heated. As we were kissing I felt dean fumbling with my shirt and in a matter of seconds it was lying somewhere in the room. Soon we both were lying half naked and in a steamy make out session.

Our lips moved in sync as the rest of our clothes came off. He broke the kiss and moved towards my neck as he nipped at it and it was surely gonna leave a mark. He moved more lower until he took one of my nipples into his mouth and sucked on it while he massaged the other. I tangled my hands in his hair as I felt his breath on my clit. He looked up and smirked at my red face as he continued. His wet tongue made circles on my clit as waves of electricity passed through my body. He began to pump his tongue in and out of me as my grip on his hair tightened. As I felt myself closer to my release he abruptly pulled out. My eyes shot open as I pouted at him. He just laughed and came up. "Wouldn't I want the real thing my princess." And with that he pushed his shaft deep in me and I screamed in pleasure. I gripped his muscular bicep as he began to thrust. In out in out. Keeping a steady pace. The sound of our moans filled the room as we both came. We lay on our bed for a while longer when he said.

"Babe. Get bored more often......"

-ambrosewwe there ya go girl