High School Drama

(Y/n) walks out of her mom's car and walk to school. She sees the same kids that states at her in curiosity, wondering if she look really familiar. Until she sees Nathaniel. And he sees her so they walk to each other trying to fight their blushing.

"Hi Nathaniel."

"Hi, umm..."

"(Y/n)."

"(Y/N) (L/N)?!?!?!??!"

She try to shush the tomato boy but it was too late. Because all the kids around them runs to (y/n) with non-stop taking pics of her, asking for an autograph, and asking her questions.

The group of students gets pushes away by a blond girl with blue eyes, blue eye makeup, yellow vest, black and white shirt, white shorts, and sunglasses on her head.

"(Y/n) (l/n)?! Oh my god I'm such a big fan! Can I be your friend?! Because you seem to be a really awesome girl with a awesome life and I have nothing at all!"

"B-but Chloe, I'm your friend!" said a orange short hair girl with glasses with geeky outfit. "Your the rich daughter of the mayor of paris, your dad gives you everything, I always do your homework without saying thank you, and-"

"Shut up! I don't know you! Never seen you before in my life!" Then she turns back to the (h/c) hair girl who's still standing next to Nathaniel.

"Oh and (y/n), honey. Why are you hanging out with the tomato boy? He doesn't seem much of your speed. Why not hang out with me and be my friend?"

(Y/n) never see that coming. A blonde stranger comes out of nowhere be needy, insecure, rude, and try to look all cute and girly right in front of (y/n) asking her to be her friend and telling that nice geeky girl to 'shut up'. Wow. She just said about Nathaniel not her speed. (Y/n) takes a quiet deep breath and gives the golden girl a death glare.

"I'm sorry but no can do. Because that nice girl does have a good point about doing a lot of things for you. And you repay her by claiming you never seen her before. I rather hang out with the tomato boy and not with a gold digger like you."

The crowd "ooh" of what (y/n) just said. The blond girls' face turns light red in anger and gives out a loud growl.

"Aghh! Fine!" She turns to where she comes from and took 5 stomps. Then she turns back with a red face. Blood boiling like a volcano that just woke up from a wrong side of the bed.

"Mark my words (y/n)! You will be my friend and we'll BOTH be the most popular girls in the world! C'mon Sabrina!"

"No!"

Everyone turns to who said that and it's the geek dressed girl.

"WHAT!?!?!"

"You heard me! I'm sick and tired of being a prisoner/slave! I'm gonna be a changed person starting today! By saying goodbye Chloe and hello (y/n)!"

"Oh yeah?! We'll I don't need a sucker like you! I can go on without any friends! Later!"
*****************************
(Y/n) walks out with students around her in the following.

Nathaniel
Marinette
Adrien
Sabrina
Nino
And Alya

(Y/n) started to hang out with all of these kids as soon after she confront Chloe. The mayor's little bratty princess. They've been the nicest people (y/n) has ever met in her life. (besides her parents)

"That was amazing this morning!" Alya said in excitement. "This is so gonna go into my blog!" She takes out her phone from her back pocket and starts typing.

"It's rocken' a celebrities little girl comes to our school! We're lucky!" Nino said to Adrien who's staring at (y/n) looking dreamy.

"And that's sweet you turn your back on Chloe just to be with Nath."

"I'm so happy there's somebody besides my family who really cares about me." Sabrina said with a tear escaping from her eye.

(Y/n) blushes at all the comments of what her new friends said. She couldn't been more happy than ever. She cannot wait to tell mom and dad what happens today. In the background, Chloe stares at them in disgust don't like what she sees. She wishes (y/n) is back to where she came from so things can be just the way it is. She's more focused on Adrien since no one notice he looks at her with hooded eyes and sweet smile.

*Chloe's thoughts*
'Oh my God. My future husband is staring at that brat who has no respect for anybody or anything. I want things to be the way they are. But it can't. It isn't fair."