Lila Returns part 3

Lila runs to between buildings on the streets hiding and sitting behind trash cans. She reaches to her bag and takes out a fox tail necklace.

"Ugh! Why doesn't any boy like me?! What does that red boy see in her?! Do I have to have some famous parents will that make him want me?! Ugh! First my chances with Adrien, gone! Now my chances with the red boy, HISTORY! I hate you ladybug and (Y...

"Ugh! Why doesn't any boy like me?! What does that red boy see in her?! Do I have to have some famous parents will that make him want me?! Ugh! First my chances with Adrien, gone! Now my chances with the red boy, HISTORY! I hate you ladybug and (Y/n)!"
*****************************
"Ah welcome back volpina, it's been a while after your fight with ladybug. Now you're going to have revenge on her and (y/n). Fly away my little akuma, and make this fox have her revenge on her old and new enemy.
*****************************
(Y/n) is walking home since it's not that far. When she got in, the lights went out then they turn back on automatically. But where the front door is at.

"Aw don't be scared (y/n). You don't have to be afraid since you were so tough in front of me and my red boy." A person in so the shadows said.

"Who are you?! SHOW YOURSELF!!!" (y/n) demanded as the person comes to the light. There revealed a girl dress as a fox- superhero-like with mask, fox ears, fox tail necklace, black boots, hairstyle a lot like Lila's, and long flute.

 There revealed a girl dress as a fox- superhero-like with mask, fox ears, fox tail necklace, black boots, hairstyle a lot like Lila's, and long flute

"Lila?!?!"

"No it's VOLPINA!"

"Then how do you know my name?! How did you know where I live?! And why do you care I'm friends with Nathaniel?!"

"First of all I know you, secondly I followed you, and finally: Nathaniel? Hmm that name seems suitable for my red boyfriend~"

"Nathaniel is NOT your boyfriend!!!"

"Yet!!! He will be mine (y/n) and there's nothing you can do to stop me!"

"Not if ladybug and chat noir can! Sooner than you think!"

"That's something I will take care of, and Nathaniel will be my husband!"

"Yeah in your dreams!"

"SHUT UP!!!"

Lila/volpina fly up in the air and fly out to a window nearby. Then, use her flute to activate all the doors and windows around the house to be in lock, perminatly. (Y/n) runs to the window and tries to open it up but it won't budge.