We'll help you

Phoenix is at his room phasing back and forth thinking of a new idea for (y/n) to like him.

"Hmm, this doesn't make any sense. I have riches, fame, rock talent, the look, the attitude, and a family with a name nobody else has. If I'm going to be rejected by (y/n) again, I'll have to bring in the big guns."
*****************************

"You mean he likes her?!"

"Yes, so I texted Nathaniel to let him know what's going on." Chloe explained to Alya. There are a few girls are at Chloe's place to discuss what going on since she called them over.

List Of The Girls
Marinette
Alya
Rose
Juleka
Sabrina
Chloe

"So you see girls. I call this emergency girl meeting because ever since that Phoenix guy came here, he like already to start to have likings of (y/n). I know because after I had permission to go shopping​, I saw Phoenix following her. So I texted Nathaniel and he came as soon as possible."

"Wow Chloe that's an amazing thing you ever done." Marinette said in surprise. That's right, Chloe is the secret spy/detective.

"What are we gonna do?" Rose said looking scared.

"Don't worry Rose." Chloe calmed the pink girl. "Starting tomorrow, get ready to ruin Phoenix's plans about ruining (y/n) and Nathaniel's relationship. Now who's with me?" Chloe stick her arm out waiting for someone to join in. A hand stack on top of the gold girl's hand it it's Sabrina.

"I'm in."

The other girls stack their hands on top of each others and gives out the girl power.

"All for one..."

"And one for all!"
*****************************

At lunchtime, the red artist boy and celebrity girl are sitting at the same table. They are unaware that Phoenix is behind a tree with a straw and a piece of paper. The girls are at a another table watching Phoenix chewing the paper. Sabrina notice the straw and whispers to the girls.

"Guys I know what he's doing now. Spitball!" They gasp and Alya cuts in.

"Well TWO can play that game!" The superhero fan girl dogs in her bag and take out a paper and a black permanent marker.

"What are you doing?" said Marinette.

"I'm gonna make a paper airplane with a message on it so he can stop."

"But not permanently." Chloe warned.

"We'll think of another way." Alya writes down something quickly, (since she's a fast writer) folds the paper, and throws it to Phoenix. The emo notice the paper and grabs it from the air. He unfolds it and reads it.

Hey Phoenix, if I were you, I rather go find some other chick to mess with because I'm a dumb@$$. Yo she loves Nathaniel, if you want to find whoever wrote this note, talk to my fist 👊

P.s. you look like a vampire, and have you been spending too much time in the shade? Because your skin is the perfect color as a baby's butt.

Phoenix blushes In deep red and runs off. Alya explains what she wrote and the gang gives out a laugh.

"Oh my goodness Alya you're terrible!" Rose said holding her stomach.

"I know I'm a genius!"

*Science class*

The teacher looks grumpy as always like she's a human grumpy cat. She writes notes down on the board as everyone follows along. Phoenix has been giving Nathaniel a death glare as the red boy is not noticing. Juleka saw the emo's action and reaches to her small black purse. Sabrina notice the emo girl's action and whispers to her so no one would hear.

"What are you doing?"

"Phoenix is giving Nathaniel a death glare and won't stop. And most guys like him always claim they're tough. Lets put his toughness to the test." She takes out a rubber tarantula and toss it on his notebook.

He jumps off his chair screaming in a high pitch voice and runs out of class. Everyone laughs at the moment and the teacher runs after him.

The class still laughs as Sabrina gives Juleka a high five.
*****************************
The students are at the last class doing a quiz. Phoenix are secretly listening to his jams during only guessing on the quiz. (no phones allowed until school is over for the day) After only circling the answers, the emo boy takes out a paper and write something. Then he folds the paper to a airplane and flies it to (y/n).

She reads it and shows it to her boyfriend next to her. Rose notice this and starts to throw a paper at him. Phoenix getting annoyed and turn to who threw that at him.

"BACK OFF GIRL!"

"Uh Mr Anders I think you need to leave this class." The male teacher orders gently. So Phoenix runs out of class.

*After school*

"What exactly happen today?"

"Well Phoenix try to break (y/n) and Nathaniel up. So I team up with some girls to keep Phoenix away from them and it worked." Marinette explains the situation of what happen today to her bf Adrien.

"Wow. And who's idea is that?"

"Chloe's."
*****************************

"So you girls have been messing him up all day so Nathaniel and I can still be together?"

"That's right. We'll help you (y/n). Night."

"Night."

Chloe explain what happen today with (y/n) on the phone. She's touched and can't imagine how great can Chloe be better.

"You deserve him..."

Hope you enjoy this one. More coming up and Chloe is from a bad to good girl now. Later!