Akumatized Chloe

*At chloe's house building*

"ARGH! Why couldn't (y/n) like me?! What does she see in that quiet, ginger loser?!  And why my man Adrien keep on staring at her without getting noticed?! Oh (y/n)! I just want to be famous like you! I... I HATE YOU!"

*****************************
"Aw... Jealousy, frustration, and desperate to have fame with a new girl in town. This girl could be the perfect predator for this prey. I love it! Fly away my little akuma, and evilize her!"
*****************************

"Wow. That must've been one heck of a date."

"It's not a date Alya. I just stick up for myself and Nathaniel. Why in the hell would Chloe want to have fame like I do? I mean, she has everything she wants as long as her dad has a lot of money in his pocket."

"True that." Marinette said as she walks in.

"Oh lookie here! Someone's finally right on time!" Alya said as everyone faces the short navy haired girl. Marinette.

"Yeah well. I did manage to finally get my game together."

The teacher walks in writing something down on her clipboard. "Alright everyone, the sooner we start the sooner we finish. Oh, has anyone seen Chloe?"

"I'm here."

They all turn to the sound of the familiar voice. But wait that person doesn't look familiar at all. They had the same look. But the style is different. It's Chloe who's dressing up gothic.

She walks up to her seat while giving (y/n) a death glare

"Chloe, are you okay?" the teacher ask worried.

"I've never been better miss. Lets get started shall we?" So the class started. But Chloe has been staring at (y/n) with an evil smile can't wait any longer of what she's planning to do. But first she has to get something for someone who cause Chloe gone from bad to worse.
*****************************
*Lunchtime*

"Man. You guys saw Chloe? She looks different than usual, do you think anything happen to her?" Nino ask the students around him. (Y/n), Nathaniel, Adrien, Marinette, Alya, and Sabrina.

"New look she likes." Alya said.

Sabrina: "Bad hair day?"

Marinette: Having trouble what to wear?"

"I'm not trying to sound corny and all but..." Adrien started to suggest. "What if she's been akumitized by Hawkmoth?"

They all extends glances to each other thinking that could be the answer.
(Y/n) looks guilty after what she yell at Chloe before. "If you want to be friends, you'll leave me alone!" Her line echos in her head while she stare at her lap. (Y/n) gets up from her seat making her way to the ladies room.

The door make a loud shut as (y/n) jump scares. She runs to the door and pull the handle as hard as she could, but the door wouldn't budge.

"There's no escaping (y/n)~" An evil voice echoes the room as the lights went out. The light turn on again. Only this time it's where the mirrors is at. (Y/n) starts to panic as the person comes out from the shadows. Its Chloe.

"Chloe?! What are you doing?!?!"

"I tried to convince you to be my friend but you shunned me. You are the most popular girl alive. More than me. Most importantly... My Adrien is in love with you. I can tell by the way he looks at you with those gorgeous eyes of his. He never wants me. So... if I can't be your friend and if Adrien can't love me... THEN NO ONE CAN!"

Chloe's hands starts to light up with red flames, ready to make their strike as (y/n) slips down to the ground covering her face getting ready to be burned alive.

Suddenly, the girls bathroom door brakes down as there revealed two people: a girl with a ladybug printed body-shaped outfit comes with a mask, pigtails looking very similar as Marinette's, and a yo-yo on her waist. The another person is a guy with a black body-shaped outfit with mask, cat ears, and tail. Having eyes and hair very similar to Adrien's.

"Ah! If it isn't Ladybug and chat noir. What brings you two here?" Chloe ask all girly and cute trying to look innocent like she done nothing wrong.

"Were come to save (y/n) from you and get that akuma!" The cat boy said (chat noir)

"Well you are not gonna save her cause I was just about to get started killing her!"

"Well your job is finished!" ladybug yelled as she use her yo-yo to pull
(y/n)'s foot out of the girls restroom and take her outside of the school.

"Listen (y/n), you stay out here until I get back Okay?"

"Okay yeah but what are you gonna do?"

"Me and chat noir are going to bring Chloe back but saving her from what's causing her to be like this." Ladybug said sternly as (y/n) nods in understanding. So ladybug runs back inside the school as (y/n) prays everything will be okay.

*Nathaniel's pov*

HAWKMOTH?!?! That could be the answer to what's going on with Chloe today. Before I can search the school to find (y/n) I see ladybug pulling my beautiful friend out of the school to the front. So I run out to comfort her since she looks terrified.

*Narrator's pov*

As Nathaniel is so close to (y/n), he throws his arms around her as (y/n) did the same and cries in his shoulder burying her smooth face.

"Oh (y/n) are you okay?"

"No! Chloe is trying to kill me!"

"But ladybug and chat noir will take care of that."

"Okay guys go back inside chloe's cured." ladybug called out as the red haired boy and the (h/c) haired girl looks up surprised. "Wow that was quick."
*****************************
*After school*

"Oh my God seriously?!"

"Yeah and the supers bring the old Chloe back.

(y/n) explain what happened in school today with her worried parents.

"We met the mayor so we'll have a talk with him tomorrow. But for now get some sleep." dad suggest as (y/n) walks upstairs to her room. After taking a shower, brushing her teeth, and putting PJ's on, (y/n) flops on her bed and starts to write in her journal.

Dear diary,
Today's insane because that gold digger princess (chloe) accidentally tried to KILL me! But I met 2 supers: Ladybug and Chat Noir. They look very familiar and most people don't even realize that. I think ladybug is Marinette and Adrien is chat noir. One day their secret will reveal to the world.

(Y/n) put her journal away, pull up the covers, turn off the lamp next to her, and starts to dream about a great day tomorrow. Every day's a new day.
*****************************
Nathaniel can't sleep because he cannot get over of what happened. Chloe called him names, keep on bugging (y/n) to be her friend to replace Sabrina, worst of all: try to bring her out of the picture. He's sitting on his window seat staring at the sight of the moon shining.

"Don't worry (y/n)... I'll make it up to you..."