I Have Something To Tell You

Music: lifepainting- muciojad

Friday is here as every time in this day, it's fun friday! No work or any lame stuff anybody dislikes. In science class, the kids are watching Bill Nye The Science Guy. This episode is about volcanos. The only one that's not watching the show on screen is the tomato boy. He stare at her until the ball rings for lunch, Nathaniel runs to (y/n) before he lose her.

"Hey (y/n)? I was wondering if you would like to have lunch with me since we've been eating alone."

"Sure."

At the courtyard, everyone is at different tables staring and talking about if (y/n) and Nathaniel can be a good couple. The only ones are not eating and stands in the shadows is Chloe and Lila. They're staring at (y/n) with hate and wanted things the way they were. But that's not gonna happend.

 But that's not gonna happend

"

"

Ugh, I wish that bitch is gone for life!" Lila scowls.

"Me too. My Adrien won't stop staring at her." Chloe reply as she sees Adrien staring at the (h/c) hair girl with (e/c) eyes with his hand on his cheek with a smile.

"Well my Nathaniel won't stop hanging out with her!"

The tomato boy and the (f/c) girl are laughing and having fun with each other today at lunch break. Nathaniel loves to way (y/n) laugh, smiles, communicate, and everything. His voice echos in his mind reminding himself a reminder.

"Tonight will be the time I will tell you how I really feel about (y/n)..."
*****************************

(Y/n)'s parents are gone for this little meeting with the mayor like mom said. So she and Nathaniel are alone in her room sitting on her bed.

"Well (y/n)... Um What I wanted to tell you is..."

(Y/n) stares and wonders what's the answer.

"(y/n)... I... I love you."

The girl stood there in shock with blush. 'I can't believe this is happening! He just said he loves me!"

Without a warning, the red boy leans so close to (y/n)'s lips and gives it kisses. She wraps her arms around his neck and kiss him back.

"I love you Nathaniel..."

Outside of (y/n)'s window, they've been stalked by ladybug and chat noir

"Um is is necessary to spy on them?" ladybug said in nervousness.

"Well, I wanted to see if (y/n)'s okay since she's a special girl. But not as special as you."

Ladybug stares in confusion. "Chat Noir?"

"Ladybug... I-I love you."

The girl superhero gives her partner a slow and tender kiss. "I love you too."

The supers and high school kiss starts to be really close than ever

The supers and high school kiss starts to be really close than ever. The night sky sparkles with the stars.

 The night sky sparkles with the stars