Epilogue

During the day it's a place of joy. Four actors from their scenes entertain a cluster of overjoyed children, offering pizza and funny stories. They are happy. Each of them is naive enough to be happy. And there's nothing wrong about that.

"Hello, children! My name is Freddy Fazbear and along with my friends, we will make your day amazing!"

But not everyone is there during the day. During the night animatronics prepare a different performance to a different audience. My friends don't know what happens to them, they fall asleep, they lose control of the animatronics as they entertain one, tiny, frightened night guard, who by all means tries to protect himself from them, not always succeeding. He remembers every night he "dies", but he isn't able to tell it isn't real.

"I see a lot of familiar faces here! Johnny, nice to see you! Angela, Jessica! Mary, long time no see! And well well, if it isn't Tom!"

Each of them understood why it had to be this way. And each of them agreed on that. Some sooner, some later, but they all came to understand that this is the best alternative. Despite all the time that has passed, we still couldn't move on from here.

"Tom, if I remember correctly, I promised you something a few days ago. Since then, we've been thinking about it every day and we've been preparing the details to make this performance the best we've ever given! We even invited our old friend along to help. I believe some of you may still remember him!"

Around the happy kids running around the location, playing, eating pizza, one of them showed up every day, he sits directly in front of the stage and just watched. Sometimes with pizza, sometimes not, but he was always observing, he absorbed every single moment of all the performances. He was really happy. You could recognise him easily, he always came in the same, dark hoodie with white stripes on sleeves, blue pants and an endless smile on his face. He never left the even single performance.

"We've prepared for all of you, but especially for Tom here, very special performance! I deeply believe that you'll like it! Okay, let's begin!" immediately the lights went off, leaving just a little light directed at Freddy. Customers could see that his eyes slowly started to glow, and when it went fully dark, they could hear the music, when Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy were using flashlights directed at the ceiling, to show where each of them is. All the kids remembered Toreador March, the band was doing that from time to time, especially when they performed something special.

"Attention, kids!" said Freddy and then he started to spin, shining his eyes in a few directions. When he stopped, some kids noticed that something changed. Finally, all the lights started to shine again, when Freddy said: "Before you... Golden Freddy! Greet him with applause!" as it turned out, Golden Freddy replaced Freddy on the stage until anyone could even realise it, while the first one hid behind the curtain.

"Hello kids, I'm golden Freddy! I was gone for a moment, but I've come back with new stories, new ideas, and well, I can't let this microphone stick to Freddy's hand forever, right?"

I don't know how much time do we need, how much does this world need to free us from this tight, closed room. Can they destroy the pizzeria and build something new instead? Maybe some homeless man will be able to help us? Maybe somebody finally decides to get us out? I can't tell that we can only wait, even if we have to stay here forever. Anyway, I'm really glad how it went out, we really did the best to create our world. What an irony, naiveness that led these kids to this place is exactly the same thing that let them survive. Our safe place passed everything, and even me, even if I'm just keeping them safe and remember everything, I can live here calmly, happily, knowing that my friends are safe here, I can really breathe a sigh of relief.

"We missed you, papa Freddy!" just one from many theories about what exactly is golden Freddy. In some way, they aren't wrong tho. "Please, don't leave us like that again!"

"Don't worry, kids! I was gone for a moment because I went on a big journey, I lost something but eventually, I realised it wasn't that important to me, so I came back and I have to say, I really missed you all too! It won't be easy to take me from there again!"

All the children around the scene started to shout out of happiness, repeating Golden Freddy's name altogether. He was clearly very happy because of them. Even more when his friends from the band joined the cheers.

"Thank you, really, thank you all! I couldn't imagine about better audience and friends than all of you, thank you! But I think it's time to go with the main part of our today's performance, we couldn't even warm up yet! Just watch, because all of this will really be worth remembering! Bonnie, let's start with..."

Made by PokoYahoo, check her DeviantArt ;)http://pokoyahoo

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Made by PokoYahoo, check her DeviantArt ;)
http://pokoyahoo.deviantart.com/