Passing Notes

[A/N]
Dear Terry and his Toast Army,
Welcome to Wattpad lol.
1. Thanks for the shoutout😊
2. There's no smut in this book, but there are some slightly mature make out scenes that might make some people uncomfortable. I'll put an asterisk * by the chapters that have this, and also mark the sections within the chapter so you can skip that part.
3. Yep, there's gonna be some major cringe in this. Trust me, I cringe ten times more than any of you hearing it read out loud, but it was fun to write it so no regerts.
Thanks,
❤️pocketbangtan

Jimin's POV
It's a normal afternoon in Jimin's personal detention room, empty except for him and his favorite trouble student. Y/N's at her desk with her nose buried cutely in a book and Jimin's at the front of the classroom, sketching her secretly in his dream book.
He takes care to lightly trace the shape of her fingers that are tucked under her chin and her eyelashes that are casting tiny shadows across her cheekbones.
And her lips.
Those tinted lips that look like they would perfectly connect with his if he tries. He really wants to try.
He's more detailed in drawing those, perfectly copying the gentle pout and slight part between them that he wants to taste so bad.
As if she can feel him watching her, Y/N glances up and makes eye contact with him. The lips that he's been concentrating on change shape, curving into a smug little smile. He swallows and does his best to casually close the book without drawing her suspicion.
Y/N gets up and saunters in his direction. The way her hips sway in that uniform skirt that's short as heck drives him crazy, but he tries to hide it. Staring down hard at his closed book, he gulps.
He has to hide it.
"Mr. Park?" Her soft voice is so close to him.
Composing himself, he glances up and smiles cheerfully at her. She's really close to him, leaning on his desk. "Ms. Kim? Can I help you?"
She scoffs. "Ms. Kim?" Leaning in, she giggles and places a gentle kiss on the very tip of his nose. "It's weird hearing you call me that, Jiminie."
He's so shocked that he can't move, simply staring at the beautiful girl as she moves around his desk to stand directly in front of him. He barely even reacts when she jumps into his lap and curls up to his chest like a little kitten. His arms go around her waist automatically and hold her to him.
He can't believe this is happening.
He also can't believe how much he likes it.
"I miss you at home." Her fingers are playing with a button on his dress shirt. "Will you stay over tonight?"
Stay over? Heck yeah.
He grins at her in amazement and hugs her a little closer.
"Jimin," she whispers. Her face is only inches away from his and she's staring at his mouth. Licking his lips, with his heart pounding like crazy, Jimin places a gentle hand on her jaw and guides her mouth to his. Their lips connect like matching puzzle pieces, fitting together and mounding perfectly. He tilts his head to the side and deepens the kiss as he holds her closer, cuddling her to his chest so he can-

Beep beep beep beep!

Startled out of sleep, Jimin comes to consciousness with a heavy exhale and blinks. Weak morning sunlight creeps through his bedroom window and sends soft highlights over his figure on the bed.
He's wrapped up and tangled in the bedsheets, bare-chested and splayed out on his stomach as wide as he can go. His fingers are fisted around handfuls of the sheets. Sometime durning the night he shed his shirt and he isn't really sure where it is now. His alarm rings softly in his ears.
It's so hot.
Remembering his dream, Jimin groans and covers his eyes in misery.
He's almost disgusted with himself for what he's just experienced, no matter how much he enjoyed it or how satisfying it was.
He cannot, cannot have a dream about one of his students ever again. Especially the one student that's his best friend's little sister.
That's so sick.
With his alarm persisting in the background, he drags himself out of bed and gets dressed, moving into the kitchen for a cup of coffee.
Taehyung and Hoseok are already awake.
"Morning Jimin!" Taehyung greets with his usual cheerfulness. "Are you okay? You don't look like you slept very well. Did you have a bad dream?"
No, a really good one actually. About making out with your little sister.
Jimin grimaces and shakes his head, tiredly moving toward the coffee pot with single minded determination.
"Trust me, Tae, you don't want to know."

***

Y/N's POV
"Ms. Kim, come see me after class."
You groan at the familiar words coming out of your teacher's smugly smirking mouth. Jimin, who's standing in front of your desk, taps a finger on the wood surface before returning to his customary teaching position.
You aren't sure what you've done to deserve detention this time; it's been something different every day. From having your phone out to "dozing off" in the middle of class, Jimin has found an excuse to give you detention almost every day for the last week and a half since school started.
If you didn't know any better, you'd say that he likes spending time with you. In all reality, though, you have this feeling that he gets a kick out of making you angry.
Every time you're forced to hand over your cell phone or watch that stupid smug smile and hear his stupid pencil scratching as you do chores for him around the classroom, you can feel the happiness vibrating off of him in waves.
You really don't understand.
You have to find that books so he'll leave you alone.
Class ends with a shrieking bell, allowing all of the other students to spill out of the classroom and into freedom.
You watch them, wistful.
After everyone clears out, you trudge up to your teachers desk and prepare for whatever stupid task he has for you today.
Jimin grins at you as you walk up.
"What did I do this time?" you grouch. "Breathe too loudly? Blink too much?"
He clicks his tongue and holds up a folded piece of paper to your face. "Passing notes? Not allowed."
You throw your hands up in the air in exasperation because you've never seen that paper in your life. You didn't pass any notes. However, when you look a little closer, your name is written on the front of it.
"Let's see what it says, hm?" Jimin hums happily to himself as he unfolds the paper and reads the writing inside.
His smile drops abruptly.
"What is it?" you ask, alarmed by his sudden change in attitude.
Clearing his throat loudly, he slams the note inside the cover of the book on his desk and presses it closed.
"You don't need to see that," he says quietly.
With your curiosity piqued, you frown and quietly ask, "What am I supposed to do today?"
He shakes his head and blinks, like he's disoriented and trying to get his brain on track.
"Just, uh...go read or something. I don't care."
Huh.
You shrug and wander back to your desk, pulling out a book. After you read for a while, Jimin gets up from his chair.
"I'm going to the restroom. Don't do anything stupid," he says before leaving you alone in the room.
That note is up there.
You glance hesitantly at the door, chewing on your lower lip. Should you do it? He'll probably never know...
Besides, that note is addressed to you. You have a right to see what is in if.
Nodding to yourself, you get up and scamper to his desk, opening up the book. There's the note, folded neatly into the binding with your name scrawled on the front.
You grab it and unfold it, noting that the writing on the front looks like a female's flowing script.
Inside, you read the writing and start blushing furiously.
No wonder Jimin didn't want you to see it.
There's a crude drawing inside of a stick figure in a skirt being pinned up against the wall by another figure wearing tiny, round glasses. You gulp as you read the words scratched below.
Mr. Park's staring at you, Kim Y/N.
Did someone have a little too much fun in detention yesterday? ;)

[A/N]
Sort of pointless, but 🤷🏼‍♀️
Please comment, vote, and share.
Thanks for the read!
❤️pocketbangtan