No Hospitals

It's a peculiar noise that draws you out of the depths of sleep.
You blink sleepily as your consciousness comes to light, blinking against the darkness in your bedroom. Blearily, you glance at your alarm clock.
7:56 a.m.
It's almost time for you to wake up for school anyways. By now, you should be the only one still left in the house.
But you don't think you are.
That odd sound comes again, muffled and alien as it drifts through the air.
What is that?
It sounds like it's coming from your bathroom.
Yawning, you drag yourself out from under the warm blankets and creep towards the bathroom.
Even though you're a little afraid, the daylight is somehow dampening the fear. Your heart is beating a little quicker than normal but not pounding.
Cracking the door open, you blink in surprise at the sight in front of you.
It's Jimin.
He's on his knees, hunched over the toilet and violently heaving the contents of his stomach into it. The white bro tank and boxers he's dressed in are completely soaked with sweat. His hands are clenched around the rim of the bowl, knuckles white with tension.
"Holy crap!"
You scramble over to him, sliding in your knees as you try to brush his rather long-ish hair out of his face. You don't even think Jimin notices your presence as he continues to writhe in pain.
His eyes are cloudy with what you think is a fever, face both red and pale at the same time.
"Jimin," you say gently, holding his bangs out of the way. "Are you okay?"
The vomiting recedes for a moment and he's able to turn his head toward you.
"Y/N-" is all that's he's able to get out before he lunges for the toilet again.
"Hold on a second," you whisper to him. Pushing yourself off of the floor, you run back into your room and grab your cellphone.
Your brother picks up in the third ring.
"Hi Y/N."
"Taehyung," you say with a desperate edge. "Jimin's sick. Like, really sick. Where are you?"
You can hear his low curse though the phone's speaker.
"I'm at work," he whispers. "But I can't take off today. My manager is already going to kill me if he finds out I was on the phone."
"Is there anyone who's off today?" you ask. "Jin or Hoseok? Anyone?"
"We're all working today, and Jungkook had classes until four." Taehyung hesitates, slowly murmuring, "I don't suppose you could skip school for a day?"
"Taehyung!" you cry.
"Your teacher won't be there anyways!" your brother responds. "It's not like you'll miss anything."
Touché.
"What if people get suspicious that we're gone the same days?" you whisper, still uncertain.
Scoffing, Taehyung says, "Don't overthink if, Y/N. No one's even going to think of that."
"Fine," you mutter grudgingly. You hang up on your brother before he can say anything else and head back to check on the sick man in your bathroom.
The violent sickness has dimmed, leaving Jimin weak and pale, leaning against the bathroom wall with his red hair in disarray. He looks up tiredly when you walk into the bathroom again.
"Good morning," he says breathlessly, as if he hasn't just been puking up his guts.
You don't even crack a smile.
Instead, you crouch down beside him and attempt to put your hand on his forehead so you can check his temperature.
Jimin avoids you.
"I'm fine," he mumbles, full lips curved into a frown.
Staring at him in disbelief, you scoff, "Are you joking? You're definitely not fine." You move to touch him again and he skitters back on his butt, sliding on the tile.
"Don't baby me," he says. "I'm fine."
"Park Jimin," you growl.
"Kim Y/N," he mocks in return.
He's getting a little angry now.
You're worried about him, especially when his breathing seems to keep getting quicker and shorter.
"Go to school, Y/N. Please," he begs, to which you shake your head.
"I'm not leaving you here. What if you die or something while I'm gone?" you ask.
He rolls his eyes and says, "Then wouldn't you be so happy."
Clenching your jaw, you're surprised by a small spear of pain ricocheting through your chest. You try not to let the hurt show in your eyes as you stare at Jimin blankly.   
"I'm not leaving you," you whisper.
He starts to push himself up so he's sitting straight and tall, but the effort it takes is clear to see through his strained expression. His arms, which are muscled and strong, are shaking with exertion.
"Look, Y/N," he pants. "I really don't want to have to deal with you while I'm-"
Cutting off mid-sentence, he pauses and blinks strangely.
"Jimin?" you ask.
You let out a shriek when his gorgeous brown eyes roll into the back of his head and his body collapses onto the cold tile floor.
"Pleas don't die!" you yell desperately as you slide beside him onto the floor, taking his shoulders in your hands. You move him so his head and shoulders are in your lap, brushing at his damp forehead. "Jimin, wake up!"  He flops limply every time you move him.
Should you take him to the hospital?
Call an ambulance?
Gently setting his head back on the ground, you get your phone from where you left it in your room and return to him, dialing 119 while staring at him in panic.
It's still ringing when a hand grabs your wrist,  scaring the crap out of you and making you drop the phone.
"No hospitals," Jimin groans. "I don't wanna. No hospitals."
"You need to go to the hospital!" you yell at him as he hangs up the phone. The small motion seems to drain all of the energy from him and he lays back down, breathing shallowly.
"No hospital. No hospitals, I hate hospitals," he mumbles over and over again, head rolling listlessly.
"Okay," you whisper to yourself. "Okay, first thing's first, let's get him off of the floor."
You somehow manage to get his arm around your shoulders, but heaving up his dead weight is a lot harder than you though it was going to be.
The man's thick.
You eventually half-carry half-drag your teacher to his bedroom, dropping him onto the foot of the bed. Almost the second that his back hits the bed, his eyes rip open wide.
"Crap," he pops out hoarsely before scrambling back into the bathroom.
The sound of gagging bounces off of the tiles and into your ear.
Sighing, you sit on his bed and rub your forehead.
All of that work for nothing.
It's going to be a long day.

[A/N]:
Unedited
I published a new story called Sticks and Stones and I'll also try to be working on Fae a little bit. After than the plan is to continue Arranged.
Thanks for the support!
❤️pocketbangtan