Blood Ink + Christmas Preview

[A/N]

Sorry for all these announcement chapters and the shameless self-promo, but I'm just gonna leave this here...

You can read it on my account!
And here's a sneak peak of the Christmas Bonus:

Ki's POV
He can see them sitting there, glowing warmly on the counter like vanilla-scented piles of gold.
His mother's Christmas cookies.
They're cut in the shapes of snowflakes and Santa's and presents with red and green bows, filling the kitchen with warmth and Christmas cheer. Inhaling deeply through his nostrils, the young boys exhales in satisfaction.
All Ki needs is one.
Mouth watering, Kiyoung creeps gently into the kitchen with silent, careful footsteps.
He can't mess this up.
Last year, when the whole family came around at Christmas time and his house was full of screaming children and adults (namely Uncle Hoseok), he didn't get one cookie.
Not one. Freaking. Cookie.
Like a heard of elephants, all of his uncles had flooded through the kitchen and destroyed any chance he ever had at getting one.
He swears by everything in him that he saw Uncle Jin with six cookies in his mouth at once. So here and now, when everyone is in the living room catching up, and none of the kids have exploded into their chaotic whirlwind of hyperactivity, is the best time for Ki to steal his share in cookies.

Kiyoung just really wants a cookie :(
Good luck to all those testing this week!! Hope you do well
❤️pocketbangtan