Prologue

Hello everyone!!! This is my 1st ever story on Wattpad and I think I need you guys support for the work I'm doing☺️
Now I won't take much time of your's anymore!!!Here you go!!!!!

Shresha Mehta pov:

Blame you,new York parties and curse you Aliya for dragging in the midweek,I knew I badly need some break and to let live myself,but I don't want to I want to keep myself busy every single minute.The reason,it's better not to bring up the past isn't it.

Aliya my second bestfriend in my office, dragged me to the party that her brother is hosting to celebrate his engagement.The celebration of love and unity forever and ever,I wouldn't want to attend but aliya knew me than anyone and everyone,she herself crashed at my apartment and dragged me to the party.

It's fun there,we really had a great time,but who would know that attending a party for a few hours could crash my next day.

Poor me!

Here I am at my cabin reviewing the file 3rd time,trying to regain my concentration.I wonder how is aliya😂she enjoyed a way more than me.😂😂

At this time,Last year I'm revolving around companies for a job.I've got posted in accounts department and since then my life was all OK.A well furnished flat with all the sources.it was super fine for me as i have a job which satisfies all my needs now.

A simple life that I want to lead.I cant even believe it's been an year since I've started working.

My head is throbbing since an hour.seems like yesterday night effect is taking place.It would definitely be better if i take leave otherwise it would end up in loosing my job.

Finally,decided to ask John for permission I've stood up and directly went to John's cabin,without knocking the door i let myself in.

I know it wouldn't be good to do that,but what to do John himself told me not to knock the door.

He treats me like his very own sister and i'm lucky enough that i've got him.The only two people i could rely on and the only two people knew me.All of me,and also I do knew that John's having some silent feelings for aliya but not opening up.

In his cabin John is working seriously looking at his laptop not even lifting his head up.

"John!!!seriously someone came into your cabin and are not even lifting your head up"

"I knew that it's you shresha,okay!!tell me what brings you in here"

He would definitely freak out if he finds out that I and aliya attended a party.He allows us to attend only when he takes us there.security issues he says.not us!!so,it would be better if I shut my mouth about the party.

"Shresha enough of thinking and murmuring for yourself and tell me what happened!!!"John asked directly looking at me.okay!!i can do this,a small lie would help.

"Mmm...yeah actually!!i'm not feeling well just a head ache and i couldn't concentrate on what I'm doing so can I take leave for today"i have let it all in one go.

"How many times do I have to say shresha don't stress out yourself,okay!!take rest and don't worry I'll assign your work to aliya as she's the one who has taken you to party"said John smirking for himself.

What!!how did you even know that we have attended a party,you are not stalking us aren't you? I asked with a stern look on my face.

"NO!!i'm not stalking you girls but i can know each and every moment of what you two girls will do.and for now go and take rest."

"But please John don't put all my work on Aliya's head.she cant do that all by herself"

"I'll take care of that now you go shresha.dont forget to have your lunch and take medication."

"I love you for this John! And I also knew you would take care of your aliya,byee.." I shouted shutting the doors of his cabin and I can clearly see him blushing.Aww!!

Finally I've let myself out from 20 storeyed building bidding bye to everyone directly heading to my flat directly hiring a cab.

Good As soon as i'm on my door step I've unlocked the door and locked myself in and directly hit my bed and let the sleep consume me.

Hey lovely readers,hope you are enjoying the story.Do let me know and keep voting😊
For further updates will update as soon as possible.
Keep smiling😊