Chapter-10

Shresh pov:

Gossiping ,business talks,laughers,giggles!what not,everything's happening on our dining table right now,but i couldn't just concentrate on anything!i know it's just a kiss on cheek,but why's my heart beat running like a marathon.i don't want to get any feelings on this man.That L word itself scares me..it's not like i've had a past or something but i've seen what it has done to many people.i just dont have a positive thought on it.

shresha..Beta!is everything okay!his mom questioned with concern.yeah diduuu you're looking like a conspirated patient pranu commented on me(note the sarcasm)

no no!aunty i'm fine..thank you...all this time,i could feel his eyes on me,but i tried not to bother about it and continued with my food mission. Key word:tried

we all sat in hall,aunty and my mom are still talking about their holiday spots,jewellery,latest fashions what not!i was just listening to them playing some game on my mobile.

out of blue rahul asked me to show my house infront of everyone and my being my mom,she insisted me to be the tour guide,while i tried to send pranu.

please come on!

He's following me and i took him to first floor.i want to ask him why did he even kiss me but no!i will embarrass myself for sure.

so rahul...this is the study room and the next to that one is my bedroom,and the opposite room is sai's bedroom andddddd..

Rahul what are you doing leave me right now!i commanded but it came out more as a request.

i dont know what came over him he suddenly dragged me to my room and his two arms are now resting on my back and i'm dangerously close to him,our breathes are touching each other.i dont even know what happened or how it has happened we are in my bedroom.

Rrrraa...hhhh..lll god!why am i even stuttering.rahul leave now! i ordered.

shresh..i'll leave you now but you've to listen to me for what i'll say now.

I nodded...his voice sounded so damn sensual...suddenly it felt like cold air hit me.i was no longer in his arms,it felt like the most safest place when i'm in his arms.i want to hug him again,i just want to rest my head on his chest and listen to his steady heart beats.never did i feel this much for another persons.but why for him?am i falling for him.

i went and sat on my bed while he took his place on the couch.

what is it?i asked him sternly...apart from my feelings for him i dont want to let him know about them.

He sat beside me,held me arms...shresh,about what i'm going to say it's very important so listen carefully and i'm serious about this.

what is it rahul,i want to ask so many questions first of all why do you keep looking at me,and why do your friends see me as i'm sort of alien and very most important why did you kiss me,look rahu...

Rahul's pov:

I kissed her,i don't want her to push herself away from me!from morning i cant even describe how much i'm controlling myself not touching her,my way of showing her my love is all different.I just don't want to give her a wrong opinion of my love.I'll respect her the way she deserves to be.

Before she could withdraw her mind from what's happening, his arms were around her,He bent back her head across his arm and kissed her, softly at first, and then with a swift motion he made her sit on his lap,she had never known she was capable of  experiencing these feelings.Their  intensity that made her cling to him like her life was dependent on it.she fisted her palms while grabbing his hair making him groan and pushing him harder against her.

Both were busy in their own little world,for a moment..they forgot what they are...whatever they're feeling for each other,present they both need each other,they both are clinging on to each other like their life was dependent on it.

Their moment was interrupted by a knock on the door.

Didi,open the door!everyone's waiting for you both..come fast.

Both were left breathless,there heart beats were still running on a marathon.

He palmed her cheek looking with longing love into her eyes and said LATERS BABY!

With a kiss on forehead he left the room leaving one last glance at her.

She sat there feeling numb,her fingers touched her lips,she remembered what they've done a moment ago.she couldn't stop blushing.she went near mirror to adjust herself,she was staring back at herself.her cheeks were all red and her lips were swollen.instead of getting angry or becoming upset..she is happy.

Is she falling in love...may be,may be not.

She fixed herself and went down with a neutral expression on her face.