Chapter -14

Forever we haven't promised
NOTE
Hey guys...so before going to the story,i'm giving this note just to remind you that,shresha's remembering all her past  over again in her room after her acquaintance with rahul in the party.

PRESENT:

Shresha pov:

I wish to forget all those moments in my life and if I really had a chance I would completely erase Rahul in my life.

I'm missing you so much papa! Why do you have to leave me all alone in this cruel world.you mama and Pranu left me all alone.

I'm suffering papa I won't be able to hold this anymore.I don't wanna shield myself from all others..I just want to hug you papa I just want to feel protected...I want to feel your care and comfort.
I wish to pass out that one day...my life would be perfect if that one day would have passed without any danger.

No use of thinking all those things because now in present I'm all alone.

I've looked around only to find complete sheer silence in my flat.

Rahul why do you want to come back in my life.
To make my life hell?or to make me remember that growing feelings on you is my biggest mistake ever..but is that a mistake?no..a big no,feeling for you is the most truest thing that I've felt in my life.
Forget about love...have you ever liked me?
I closed my eyes and there is my man...my strength my papa..

Shresha you are strong!!no matter in which situation you are,no matter who's there with you or not...you just have to face the situation with the power in you beta!

Yes dad! Your daughter is strong no matter what situation is.I'll face Rahul.I'll face him irrespective of what I'm feeling for him.

I got up and looked at myself in the mirror.

A complete mess!

He is now trying to unfold a mess that has been created by her since the moment her family is dead.
A mess that has been created by her love when she heard him speaking to his friends that he felt her close because she's suitable for his family,nonetheless now she has lost everything she is no one to him.

That moment when she went to him to feel safe with him,she felt she could become normal person again.
Those words have shattered her to a deep core.
She flew off to New York after selling all her shares properties because of debts their company has..
She completed her degree in New York with scholarships and she found a suitable job for her earning.

Not even for a minute in her life, she felt regret for loving him.she loved him and she is still loving him.But,she shielded herself from everyone in the world.she don't want to show herself to anyone and the mask she is wearing except for John and aliya,they're the only two persons who helped her out,have known the real her.

For what she is feeling right now,she couldn't comprehend what it was,seeing him after years,his smile still effects her,his presence makes her heart vulnerable.she couldn't stop herself from hugging him,asking him on what she has done to receive this much of deceit from him.

I love you rahul...and I also hate myself for feeling this for you.I've always promised myself to stop my heart craving for you,my body yearning for your touch,my soul yearning for your comfort.

One situation..it's all boom!

You have shown your true self..from now you will see how Shresha Mehta carries herself with uttermost professionalism.

Hey guys..I know I've been updating very very late!pardon me 😊 a lot is going on in my personal Life right now! Hope you'll support my story..and keep reading.
Happy day and happy smiles too😊❤️