Chapter-9

ONE STEP CLOSER

shresha pov:

What's that tiny little thing irritating me..please let me sleep it's Sunday yaar! Everyone has a right to sleep on sundays.

That irritation again!and I heard a giggling sound from non-other than my devil sister.she'll never leave a chance to wake me up from sleep.

"PRANU just get the hell out of my room!"

"Shrey..you better get up now!we're having guests down in hall and mom wants you down in more like 20 minutes."

"What!I'm not coming,who are those people visiting us on a Sunday leaving Their beauty sleep.NO!i won't come you go"

"Your wish stubborn cat,if you don't get up mom will come upstairs and baby today you're having plans to go out somewhere right?it's okay I'll tell mom that she's sleeping and she'll not come,your wish baccha"

I can clearly notice the sarcasm!😒

"Okay!fine I'm coming,you get out first"

"Darling wear something nice,guests are important ones"

"Ok!i'll be there in 10 and you just move your ass and get the hell out of here"

"Bye meri betiii!"she mocked me😡🤬

Let time come sai..I'll teach you a lesson!How the hell did she wake up this early,it's still 8 in morning.

I doubt that she sleeps at night!is she a vampire..no!!she's a devil in disguise👿

I got ready in half white  coloured long maxi dress and just applied some Kajal and lip balm.put some accessories on and zap..I'm ready😊

I swear I'll kill her if they're not important!because they are the only reason I'm dressed up like these

I swear I'll kill her if they're not important!because they are the only reason I'm dressed up like these. but who are those people who missed their beautiful sleep and visited us😒

I'm on way downstairs the hall and there is another family,except for my family..I couldn't see 2 faces as they are showing their back to me..but on the sofa that's facing me there's an uncle and aunt chatting with my father and sister.my mom!where is she?

Ofcourse she would be in kitchen and I could smell delicious aroma from there..yumm!!fiestaaa on Sunday..wow!!❤️🥰

"There she is,she is my elder daughter Shresha Mehta,Ram"my papà introduced proudly looking at me as I'm getting downstairs.

All the faces turned to me except for one!i couldn't see his face.As that gelly styled hair person turned his back at me😏

"Good morning papa!good morning uncle,aunt!i wished them and sat next to my papa"my sister nudged and indicated me to see the other two infront of me,and I turned to them wishing them hello and WTF..why's he here!

God!yesterday itself I wished not to see him again and you made him to come to our home instead👀just great!

"Shresh!he's mister Ram Malhotra and his wife,they are their kids,Rahul and vansh"papa introduced them to me😊

I just wished them a hello and caught him looking at me,why do he always do that!i don't even know what happens to me when he do that,some mixed feelings and emotions,and my heart speed will be on some range rover car🧚🏻‍♀️!goddd! "ummm...papa i'll just come and sprinted off to kitchen"

I said na!there she is!checking with everything,whether they are perfect or not!

"Good morning ma😍what did you cook today?it's so damn tempting...yumm"😋just then my stomach grumbled😝

"Good morning to you too lazy head!I've made Indian breakfast today aloo paratha and dal chawal,poha and toast as optional,go call everyone,we all are waiting for you"

Indian breakfast..paratha..aloo..dal chawal...poha..how lucky am i today!yayy yayy😄

"Papa,uncle,aunty,pranu,Vansh come on in for breakfast,I'm sorry i'm late!"I apologetically smiled at them.

"No worries beta!come let's go" mrs Malhotra said and everyone went ahead of me and when I'm going Rahul suddenly grabbed my hand and whispered in my ears in very hush way "won't you invite me for breakfast honey?"he said in such a sexy way and his lips are touching my earlobe and I could feel a like cold wave hit me.his hands are reaching from my elbows to my waist and suddenly he hugged me from the back "thank you for the invitation sweetheart"he smiled and kissed me on my cheek and went away to dining hall in a very casual way.

I'm stood there still not knowing what happened..is this a dream,i pinched my hand!!ouch no!my heart beat is on full speed and i can clearly hear it for myself..what's happening to me?👀

"Shresh!for how much time should everyone have to wait,come!"sai dragged me to dining hall.

Please do like,comment and share!happy smiles and warm hugs to everyone❤️
      lots of love😘❤️