Chapter 8

Shresha pov:

"As we have met today, why don't you introduce yourself" one of his friends asked. pardon my memory. I don't even remember their names except for that one guy whose name is Rahul. Don't know why but he is catcher of an eye. It's been 30 min we were in college cafeteria,since then he is staring at me as if...no! I don't want to say about it ☺️

"Are you ragging her arjun,if yes why wouldn't we do that in principle's office!!"kavs mocked.

so he is arjun..ok!!

"Feisty huh?i like that but for your question,no this is not ragging!we are just getting to know her..chill yaa"Arjun shrugged.

"Okay!!cool guys...As you all know my name is Shresh mehta, and..

"Wait!!you are mehta,what's your father's name?"arjun asked

"Rishabh mehta why?i asked him why particularly he want to know my father's name"

"OMG!! You are daughter of Rishabh mehta the whole owner of Mehta group of hotels and industries,he asked in awe"not only him but also karthik looked at me shocked!!but rahul,he's smiling like he already knew it....may be i'm hallucinating!whatever,

"umm...yes!!"i answered with uncomfortableness,i dont like to be an center of attraction mainly when they know whom am i..not on negative side but i dont want to be an catcher of an eye.

"You are so simple girl...if there is an another one she would have boasted to the whole world...ok continue with what you were saying earlier"

"i love to be simple and yes I'm in my under graduation completing my Masters and I want to join in an well established firm. well that's about me I guess!!"

"But why another firm while you are having your own"now its that's karthik.

"Definitely I'll look through my company but i want to be an accountant so i will work for another company managing our company accounts too"i answered patiently.

"Why don't you tell us something personal about you" Rahul asked me boring his eyes into mine.I felt like as if he is asking some unanswered questions.

"Ummm....there's nothing more to know about me.mine is a small family, me, dad, mom and my elder brother. Our's is an Indian family settled here a long ago. We live in Terrell hills Texas. I'm 21 now. "I completed as if I'm in an personal interview.

"Cool!! You live in Terrell hill, Even Rahul lives in Terrell hill too,you didn't meet him before"Arjun asked.

I looked at rahul and he's staring at me back not even living mine for a minute.

But why do I feel to talk to him back.we are not even friends,then why? I didn't feel any sort of uncomfortableness with his gaze. Why do it seems like he wants to confess something.

May be I'm putting too much meaning into it. It's better not to think about him.

"No..i didn't and guys it's nice meeting you all!!we're leaving as we have some work outside."I dragged kavya with me. Not giving them a chance to ask questions.

If i'm staying there for a few more minutes I will answer all of his questions. May for his looks he gotta be my crush..yes!!that's it.

Well I do have crushes that's natural right. Everyone will have, but not even for one I didn't got these weird feelings on any of them.i would love to make friends but with this guy we have just met for 10 minutes and i'm getting these thoughts about him!

No!! I shouldn't feel like this, not for him,not for anyone. From now on he's in my cross mark's list.Not that i hate him but consequences will be different.I've seen many people falling in love facing troubles,crying or getting paranoid...these are all just too much for me..i just want to be peaceful.

Yes, that's it!! 

We have exited from them,kavya want to buy some groceries so we went to wallmart,bought supplements for her,and then we went to shopping as we have planned to hit a club on new years eve. i've been strictly restricted not to hit a club until i hit 20,what to do orders :(

On the whole shopping time kavs is constantly buzzing about those so called greek gods.i wouldnt lie but my mind is constantly going to him.yes,that Rahul malhotra.I didnt even listened a bit of her ranting.My mind is going to him every second,My brain and my heart are co-ordinating for the first time.

That's totally weird!!They both never sail on the same boat.But now,They both are constantly reminding me of those eyes which held many emotions.I cant handle them.I shouldn't think about him.😔

"shresh,shresh...what the hell are you thinking,There's something that's bothering you.Tell me what happened,i've been continuously calling since a min but you have zoned out what happened"

Nothing kavs..it's just i'm tired we'll go home..i will be okay after taking rest.

she doesnt buy me reason but didnt budge me as i'll myself tell everything to her.

I've reached home..kavs went to her house and i've straightly went to my bedroom.it's so tiring today not physically but mentally. I've taken shower long enough to get relieve from all those thoughts...i hit my bed and fell into a deep slumber.wishing i shouldn't meet him again.

So hey guys...how are you all..i'm sorry for updating this late but kind of caught up.so how do you think the chapter is?

               *Dont forget to VOTE,COMMENT AND SHARE*