Chapter 7

Rahul pov:

I'm now waiting for her near her house to see how would she react by seeing the flowers at her door step.Yes!!I've placed those white Lillies there.They are her favourite ones(through my sources).Early morning got those from the shop specially packed and the only thing that is written on the card is her name.I'm eagerly waiting for her reaction,what would she do with them?

I'm in my car right now,the new jaguar C-X75 my babe.with a lot of patience I'm waiting for her to just to see her smile and I'm the reason behind it.

It will definitely be worth watching.

With the help of Arjun and Karthik I got to know what are her likes,dislikes,hobbies everything.dont ask me how because they have done their magic on her friends.Dont blame me either😉

It's 8:10 now still why isn't she coming out,what is she doing inside.According to the information I got she is living with her parents and she is having a younger sister.Mehta's are our partners in jewellery business.They are rich!!but she is so simple and she is also working for an NGO as an volunteer taking care of homeless people.

Kind hearted,simple,innocent my heart overwhelmed with all the qualities she possesses.she is definitely the one I'm waiting for.

I'm 24 right now 1 year senior to her.I will be graduating this year and going to work for my family business.I heard that mehta's and we Malhotra's are going to do a joint venture on our new hotel construction business.But I'll be working on other projects to gain experience.

I heard a voice and turned to see at their door step shresha is taking those flowers,smiling lovingly at those white Lillies. One day you will smile for me in that way sweetheart. I smiled myself with the thought.

Her confused expression overpowered her smiling as she doesn't know who send those.she looked around but found none.suddenly she looked at me in awe.

God!!did she found out,but how will she see me?my babe is totally covered with black shades so that no one could see who's inside.

With a smile she turned and went inside.In 5 min she came back and went to the next door.By sources I got to know that that's her best friend house.

They came back gazing at my car,now I knew why she smiled.That girl friend of shresha playfully hit her and they both hopped in and started to their next destination.COLLEGE

I've started 20 min late after they left to not to raise their doubts,I'm on way to college while Karthik called me and said they've arrived to college.

I've parked my car next to hers,Karthik and Arjun are waiting for me at parking lot.

I went to them.

"So placing flowers at their door step,laughing to themselves,doing a complete project report on her.man you are so whipped"Karthik exclaimed.

"Look who's saying!!you were on your knees for a whole day,followed her every min and now blaming me for doing it for my girl"i said frowning at him.what's with him and his drama's.ughh!!These both will not even leave a chance to tease me.

"You both go to class and I'll be back in 10" I said and turned while I heard Arjun shouting "yeah yeah!!we will,her class is in 1st floor in south wing.make sure you don't miss your way"idiot,is it a crime to see my girl.stupid Arjun.wait for me until I get back. 

———————————————————————————

She's so engrossed in listening the class,and I'm so engrossed in watching her.she is noting down something in her notes.a strand of hair missed from her plaits falling down on her face,that's when I heard a cough from behind.It's my cousin dhruv.

"I heard from your friends that you are into a girl but never heard that you are this much into her,i'm happy for you bro and don't worry I'll take care of her as i'm her classmate now."he said.

"I know you are her classmate,why aren't you in class now?and one more thing,don't you dare spit anything.I'll make sure Neha makes her best to avoid you."I said smirking.

"You are so bad,here I'm helping you to get your girl and you are spoiling my relation,and I'm late to my class so I'll attend from next session don't worry bro!!"he said.

"Anyway I'm going back to my class.Do take care of her and I'll meet you at lunch"I said waving a bye to him.

"To meet me or her"he laughed, but I don't mind to reply and went to attend my class with thoughts of her.

Authors note:

Hey guys back with an update.how is your weekend going on!!mine is a busy one.sorry for the late update❤️have a blasting weekend.

All love❤️😘

Happy day and happy smiles too❤️😍