VI

" one combo 4 please!" A customer shouted and I smiled as I nodded my head as an affirmation that I got his order.

Today's a very busy day, and everything just started to calm down.
I punched in his order and told the crew what they need to wip up before leaving the counter and cleaning up dirty tables left by the customers.

Actually, my exams are done. It's been a week since then and I'm extremely nervous about the results knowing I didn't have my bracelet with me.

I shrugged at the thought of how bad my scores might be.

" combo 4 coming up!" A crew shouted and I went back to the counter to get the order.

Just as I was about to leave, someone suddenly grabbed my hand and stole the tray from me.

I looked up and felt myself blush as I saw who it was.

" hey, need some help princess?" Kian asked while smiling. I immediately looked away as I feared turning right into a bright red tomato.

" tch. Whatever" I told him as I went away.

" combo 4 comin' riiiiight up!" He shouted as he walked to the customer's table.

I looked at him as he did his job and how the customer was shocked to see him give the order. I mean, it's his day off today so he's wearing those ragged clothes again.

I placed my hand on my chest as I felt my heart beating abnormally fast.

" what the hell is wrong with me?!" I said to myself.

Ever since what happened the chapel,  I've been having a hard time being with him alone because I'd end up turning all bright red so I've been doing my best to avoid him.

I end up remembering how  embarrassing it was to cry on his chest as he comforted me through a hug and--

" Yo, you okay princess?" I almost freaked out as he suddenly placed his hand on my forehead.

" you look like you have fe-"

" h-hey! What do you think you're doing?!" I retorted as I punched his stomach.

"Ow! Ohh, sorry for being concerned!"
He replied sarcastically.

" get lost!" I told him as I walked back to the counter.

Please just go away before my face explodes from being too red!

" Hey!" He suddenly grabbed my arm and I looked at him annoyed.

Stop making me feel so embarrassed!!

" hey, hey, what's all the commotion?" Max butted in as he saw us ready to beat the life out of each other.

" princess is being a jerk!" Kian told him like a little kid. My eyes widened in disagreement and retorted " what?! You're the one who grabbed me first!"

" Because you were being a jerk!" He replied

" no, you're the jerk you annoying rapist!" I told him

" oh back at it again with the rapist thing? I thought we cleared that off already!"

" Not anymore, you big jerk!" I said as I stuck my tongue out.

" oh so I'm a jerk huh?" He replied, getting annoyed already.

" damn straight you are! Didn't I tell you? Get lost! You're annoying, damn rapist!" His eyes widened at what I said and I felt my heart sting as I knew I have hurt him for no good reason.

" fine, YOUR MAJESTY." he replied and stormed out the resto

Chachi you idiot.

" hey! Kian!" Max shouted then turned to me " what's up with you two?"