VIII

Kian's POV

I buttoned up my shirt as I walked into the convenience store and I accidentally bumped into someone

" Oh, sorry" I told him while looking straight ahead

" it's cool" the guy replied and I turned to him as his voice sounded familiar,  but he was already on his way home and all I could see was the view of his back.

He reminds me of--

" Hey dude!" I turned around to see jack greet me with a smile. I smiled back as we did a high five

" what are you staring at? Get your ass in there now! My shift's done" He said as he patted my back and started to walk home

" bye! Great job!" I told him as I bid him farewell.

Jack is still a student and is doing part time jobs to pay for his tuition, so I get to have the shift from 10:00pm to 6:00am. I just started here this week though, it's been a little rough with the kids these days. Theodore, mary and erika are sick, and just this morning maria told me 2 more got sick as well,  so I have to work double time for their medicines.

I walked in as I greeted the store which was only filled with food, canned goods, supplies, machines and you get what I mean.

I stood on the counter, waiting for customers to arrive until I got bored and decided to wander around the place.

I played some music by big bang, I'm a big of the bangs!

I grabbed a mop as i sang along their song "sober"

You guys should've seen me rock the floor with my awesome dance skills!

I made a turn on one isle, doing Michael Jackson's move where he walks backwards smoothly across the floor.

Upon nearing the isle's end, I bopped to the right and made a turn when--

" Princess?!" I exclaimed, my eyes wide open. She looked at me with a smirk plastered on her face as she held her phone, which was taking a video of me.

" what are you doing?" She asked

I raised a brow and said " uh, I should be the one asking you that" and she put down her phone and started writing on notebook.

" what's that?" I asked

" homework" she shrugged

" oh" I replied and not long, silence fell on us.

It got awkward, maybe because of the little fight we had this morning.

" I'll just go and be at the counter" I said awkwardly as I rubbed my neck and she ignored me.

" psh. Cold as always" I mumbled to myself and she suddenly slammed the table.

" what the hell is wrong with you?!" She yelled, and I looked at her shocked

" wha-"

" what's with you being awkward towards me??" She added

" I, well-"

" Have you lost your mind or something?" She continued

" No, I-"

" Oh, so you hate me then!" She told me and I just tilted my head in confusion. Umm hello? You keep asking me questions and won't wven here what I have to say.

" Just leave me alone!" She screamed and went back to her seat

I kept looking at her confused on why she's acting like this.