XI

Chachi's POV

"Omg, theodore! Hang on, please!" I thought to myself as we were now in the hospital's emergency room.

" what's wrong?" A nurse asked.
" He's been puking non stop and his stomach hurts, I think it might be appendicitis." I replied in a worried tone.

" miss, relax. We'll wait for the doctor then-"

" SCREW THE DOCTOR! THIS KID HAS BEEN PUKING FOR DAYS AND YOU EXPECT ME TO WAIT?! GET HIM IN THE OPERATING ROOM NOW!" I shouted, anxiety and worry is already filling me up! Gosh, how can they tell us to wait when Theodore's obviously dying?!

" what's going on here?" A doctor suddenly asked and the nurse explained to him the situation.

" I see. Miss, please relax. We'll get him a CT scan ASAP just to make sure what's really wrong with him"

I clenched my fist as I grabbed him by the collar " FUCK THAT! I TOLD YOU! HE'S DYING! GET HIM IN SURGERY NOW!!" I demanded as my body was trembling. This scene, it looks familiar, where have I-

" Princess, relax, please. Let them do their job" Kian said as he tried to pull me away from Theodore.

" DON'T TOUCH ME! DON'T YOU GET IT?! IF YOU BELIEVE WHAT THEY'LL SAY, THEODORE WILL-" I stopped talking as a memory suddenly flashed back in my mind and tears began to fall.

"Shh, it's okay princess, he'll be alright" Kian said, trying to calm me down as I recalled  a voice from the past.

" There, there, it's okay young miss. Your mother will be fine. Trust the doctors"

" Fxck this." I said angrily as I went outside to get some fresh air.

I took a deep breath as I calmed myself down, running my hand through my hair out of frustration.
I can't believe it.

I'm still traumatized.

" Hey, you okay?" A voice suddenly asked. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath again.

" No, I'm not"

" wanna build a snowman?"

" For God's sake Kian! This isn't the time to-" My eyes widened as I saw him struggling to smile as he held out his hand that was shaking.

" I-I...could use an Olaf about now" He said, as tears started to fall down.

" ahh, damn..." he cursed softly.

" Kian..." I said as I just looked at him who tried to stop his tears from falling.

He must be more worried and scared than I am. He must have more anxiety than I am. He..must be more frustrated than I am.

" You..*hic* d-don't have to..*hic* build him with me but*hic* I-I..just..j-just.." He mumbled as kept wiping his tears away and crouched down. I felt my heart sink at Kian's sight. It's the first time he's broken down like this.

I kneeled down to level myself with him as I pulled this big cry baby into a hug. " shhh, it's okay. I'm here." I said, comforting him. He tightened the hug as he just let his emotions break from all that was happening.

I stayed silent the entire time, just praying that Theodore would be okay.
I sighed in my mind thinking about all this chaos happening right now.

" A-ahh! The others, w-we should let the others know" I said awkwardly. I heard him sniff as he took a deep breath, his voice trembling and he nodded his head.

" I-I'll tell them later..I don't have a phone...I don't want to leave Theodore too" He said as he still buried his face on my shoulder.

"Okay"

"..I'm sorry...but..can we stay like this a bit longer..?"

"...okay"

"..d-don't leave me alone..okay?"

"Okay..."

"Please just...stay with me.."

"...o-okay..."

----------

"Chachi!" Someone yelled throughout the hall and I smiled as I saw him approach us.

"Max!" I said as I walked to him for a big bear hug. I called him a while ago because I don't think I can handle all these things alone.

"Where's?.." he asked and I pointed at kian, who was sitting beside the operation room's door.

"What happened?" Max asked, seeing how depressed kian looks. I frowned as I glanced at kian before talking
" Theodore..this kid he looks after, got sick along with 3 other kids last week. The other kids got better but Theodore got worse. The doctor said that after having a CT scan, his appendix exploded and..th-they're doing their best to..." I couldn't finish what I was saying but Max pulled me into a hug.

" shh, Chachi. It's alright. Trust the doctor, okay?" I felt annoyance creep behind me as I keep hearing those words. Trust the doctors? Are you freaking kidding me? I did trust them. I used to trust them.

But they killed my mom.

" Uh, excuse me, who's the parent of the child?" The doctor said as they finally went out of the operating room after 3 hours. Kian stood up and talked to the doctor in private. I looked nervously thinking what might be wrong, or if theodore-

" ahh, thank goodness!" He said almost hugging the doctor. It must mean Theodore is alive!

"Well then, we will take our leave. The patient will be moved to the ward after he wakes up" The doctor said as Kian bowed his head and thanked the him once again.

" what did he say?" I asked as me and Max walked up to him but he suddenly pulled me into a hug as my eyes widened in shock, so did Max.

" ahh, thank goodness princess..I was so worried.." he said, and I could feel my shirt getting wet from his tears. I know how anxious he was not knowing if theodore would come out alive or not.

" there, there, big guy. Come on, let's go get something to eat to fight that stress away" I said with a smile as he nodded his head.

" Hey, that's enough you sly kid" Max joked as he pulled kian away from me, breaking the hug

" ahhhh but I wanted to hug with her mooooooreeee" kian whined and we just laughed at his childish act. It seems like he's feeling better.

That's good.