Message to school friends

Mari

Mari you are probably one of the best people I have ever met everything about you is amazing. You are a great friend full of greatness. I hate when you feel bad about yourself and doubt yourself even though you can not help it but you really are awesome. Even your flaws are great you are just a great person you may disagree but I honestly don't care mum xD. Ily.

Beth

Beth you are such an amazing person you are extremely weird in a good way of course but that makes you even more likable. I love how you always are so random which can cheer most people up. Even if you don't see it you are a fabulous bean full of talent to put on display. Always remember you are fabulous and unique and no one else could replace or be like you. Ily.

Hana

Hana how can I say this you are a amazing singer and need to show of your talent more. I know we are extremely opinionated people which usually leads arguments XD but we always seem to work them out. I remember how we first met and how.....let's put it this way how weird we were. I just wanna say you are amazing and fabulous. Ily.

Shelby

Shelby you are probably the most odd person I have met yet one of the best XD. You can most of the time cheer nearly everyone up with your funny quirks. You genuinely are such a unique person. Also you are not fat don't be so harsh on yourself you are great in every way you can ask Sam about that. So yes you are great and amazing. Ily.

Sam

Sam you are probably one of my closest guy friends and the weirdest just saying! XD I find it funny how we can speak about such random and odd things and not get that weirded out by them which is plus. You are a tall bean which sometimes annoy me because I wanna be tall xD. ily.

So if any of you ever feel unwanted just know I will always care about you guys I love you all so much h and you all mean so much to me. <3