This Morning

Dear Diary,

Just like any old Thursday morning, I got up, got dressed,ate cereal, and got on the bus to go to school.My neighbor, Tray, sat down in the seat beside me."Hey Brunie"he said. Tray calls me Brunie just because I have short, wavy brown hair.Did I forget to mention that Tray is also my Best Friend?Also, one of my only friends.I've been kind of an introvert ever since that incident with my parents.So basically, I've been an introvert for 6 years.Yeah, teenager,16, Junior in highschool, listens to Twenty One Pilots.I don't even know if that's typical for 16."Hey T" I replied."So, uh, how have you been?" I asked."Great!I finally broke up with Tiffany!" he said happily."Well it took long enough!Hasn't she been cheating on you with Brooklyn for like, 6 weeks?" I said."She didn't even have to tell me that she realized that she was a lesbian, I just saw her making out with Brooklyn in the hallway during free period." He said."Well, I don't know what breaking up with a person is like, because I've been single for my whole life." I said looking down at my hands, but still glancing over at Tray."Hey, I broke up with Tiffany so that I could spend more time with you." he said, almost blushing."Thanks.." I said with doubt. We talked for a little bit longer about our math homework, and then we had to get off the bus to go to school, as always.Tray and I went to our lockers and hung out for a while until we had to go to class."So....did you really break up with Tiffany just to spend time with me?Or were you just trying to get me to kiss you?hmm?"I said."Heheh...yeah...kinda both."He said, looking down at his feet and blushing.Just then, the bell rang.I stood up and kissed Tray on the cheek.I started slowly walking backwards."Well it worked!" I said walking away.Then it was time to go to my 1st period class-Math with Mrs.White.