5 months later

Hi,we haven't seen each other in a while.Me and Tray decided we would do online collage since we wanna stay neighbors.My Aunt is 5 months pregnant,and she's huge.She really wants to have a girl.However, I kind of want a boy.We've been debating on it for a while,and today she goes to see what it is.Im very excited and I'm going to bring Tray.The moment I told him he got really giddy as if I was the one pregnant.We get in my Aunts Jeep,(I love jeeps ok)and we go to my aunts doctor.The doctors name is Dr.Taylor.We do some x-rays,some scanning,and then we find out the gender.Im just going to say that me and my uncle were very happy,my aunt was still happy,just a little less than we were.Its a boy!Tray was just jumping around violently, and I was a little concerned.My Aunt was suddenly just starting to sweat and she said she was having a little contraction.Dr.Taylor said it was normal when mothers find out the gender.They just get really happy.Tray scares the living fluff out of me by violently hugging me on the side until I couldn't breathe.When we got back into the Jeep,I asked Tray why he was happier than my Uncle and Aunt,and he said he was just really hoping to help take care of him when he was born because I had a hard childhood and he wanted to help.I couldn't help not kissing him on the spot.He blushed,I don't know why he still does that,IM HIS FLUFFING GIRLFRIEND FOR IRENE SAKE!!!!I love it though.I love him.