Homecoming

I decided to wear a dark navy blue dress.No sparkles.....just a long silky dress with a few ruffles.I decided to leave my hair down but at least curl it, since I usually wear my hair up.My makeup was just natural until my dark red lips.I was so excited to go to homecoming with my best friend.I love him.It was finally 6:00.Time for the best night ever....I hope.Tray said he'd pick me up at my house and when I heard him honk I got so giddy I thought I'd scream.I rush downstairs and get in the car.Tray opens the door for me as if I were famous.I kiss him on the cheek and we start heading for the school.The usually ugly gym that smelled of sweat was turned into this beautiful dance floor that smelled like love.Cheesy I know,but true.Tray and I ate a few cookies and started to dance.We danced to Taylor Swift,Fall Out Boy,Panic!At the Disco,and all the other stuff that us seniors are into.When the first slow song came on,which was Tiny Dancer by Elton John, Tray grabbed my hand and my waist and started dancing and twirling me around.After the last slow song ended,Tray got down on one knee and held a teddy bear out in front of him and said,"Allison Conner,will you make me the happiest I've ever been,and be my girlfriend?" He asked."yes!yes!yes!"I squealed while almost crying.The while gym applauded except for Chloe who stormed off and knocked into the punch bowl and got her "designer" dress ruined.Serves her right.Me and Tray shared a long,loving kiss that seemed to go on for hours.What a night.