Chapter 2- Leverage

Carolines POV:

Klaus? It couldn't be, could it. He was a vampire just like me but not just any vampire he was the first. I couldn't believe my eyes it was him. The original hybrid.

"What do you want with Tyler anyway." I gave him a confused look.

"That's between him and me, love." klaus replied back with a smile.

Did he just call me "love"?

"I'm not your love." I said with an annoyed tone.

He just chuckled and grabbed Tyler by the arm and lead him outside, while I followed.

"Get your hands off me."Tyler growled.

"Calm down I just wanted to have a chat."klaus half smiled.

"What do you even want with him." I asked again. This time I wasn't taking no for an answer.

"I alr-" klaus started to say but I cut him off.

"And don't give me that "its between me and him love" crap." I said furiously .

"Very well you can know our little secret." klaus grinned.

"Secret? Tyler what's he-"

"Nothing,it's nothing theirs no secret." Tyler said in a panicked voice.

"Ahh so you don't want her to know." klaus smiled.

"Tyler please what is it." I asked worried and Tyler glared at klaus.

"Shall I tell her cause it's getting kind of awkward just staring at each other." klaus smirked.

"No do-"

"Tyler I love you and you know that, and this secret won't change the fact."I practically yelled.

"Oh you two ar-"

"Shut up klaus."I scowled at him.

"Don't underestimate me, love. You couldn't begin to imagine the things I've done, especially to the people who have told me to "shut up"."he yelled out in a serious tone.

"Don't touch her whatever you need me to do I will."Tyler cried out.

"Well as you know for our plan to succeed we need a witch but not just any witch, a Bennet witch."klaus said.

"Yeah and what about it."Tyler asked in a confused voice.

"Get me one." he said in a serious tone,
"Oh and just for insurance I'll take your little friend their." klaus said smiling at me.

"Don't tou-"

And those  were the last words I heard Tyler say before something very fast grabbed me and put me over its shoulder. I looked down to see who it was but I couldn't figure out who it was seeing as the figure was to fast for me to point out who it was.

Suddenly the figure came to a halt and put me down. Once it had put me down I looked up to see who it was, it was klaus.

"What the hell are you doing."I yelled.

"Calm down love, your my leverage." Klaus smiled.

"Leverage?"I asked curiously.

"Yes until Tyler brings me what I want." klaus chuckled.

"Look I don't know what your plotting but don't pull me into it."I growled and started running fast. I sped as fast as I could but crashed into something or as I thought someone.

"Your fast but your not faster than me."klaus smirked.

"Now come on let's g-"

But before klaus could even finish his sentence I slapped him.

"Shit,shit,shit."I mumbled. What was I thinking I just slapped an original vampire/hybrid he could kill me without even thinking about it.

Klaus held his jaw and looked up he was mad that I knew but he looked at me with disbelief.

"Don't think just because Tyler won't stand up to you I will do the same."I summoned up the courage to tell him off.

"Usually I would retaliate with something worse but seeing as your my leverage I can't touch you."klaus said with his teeth clenched.

He started walking towards me and my body froze and he looked in to my eyes.

Was he compelling me but before I could say something he said something instead.

"Stay quiet and don't move unless I tell you to."Klaus said.

"Nod your head if you understand me." He said and that's when I couldn't control my body and I nodded.

"Good, and my apologies it has to be like this it's nothing personal, love." he half smiled but his face still remained serious.
___________________________

Chapter 2 of "true love" hope you liked so do you think their any connection between klaus and Caroline yet?
Like, comment and vote if you want more. ❤️❤️❤️
-@marsbars22