Chapter 14~hurt

Carolines POV:

After klaus had packed a few things that he needed for New Orleans we drove towards Tyler's house.

We had come to a stop and I realized we had arrived to Tyler's house.

"Klaus,I'll be fine I'll meet you in 10" I said pecking him on the cheek.

"Are you sure love?" Klaus said with a concerned look.

I just shaked my head and walked towards the lockwoods door.

Before I had knocked on the door I waved goodbye to klaus and he drove away.

*knock,knock*

I banged my fist on the door.

The door swung open and Tyler was their a confused look on his face leaning on the door frame.

"What do you want Caroline?" He said, clearly angry.

" Tyler I'm sorry and I don't know how to say this but..." I trailed off.

"I'm..." I was about to say but Tyler interrupted.

"In love with klaus" he said with an annoyed look.

"What!...how did you know?!" I said shocked.

"I'm not stupid Caroline and anyway I saw him through the window, I saw the kiss to" he said clenching his fist.

"I'm sorry Tyler I really am it's just-" again Tyler interrupted.

"I don't care you can be with him,but Caroline you might think you know him but you don't" Tyler said angrily but a smile started to form on his face.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Haven't you ever wondered about that night at the ball, about that plan that needed a Bennet witch" tyler raised his eyebrow and he started to laugh.

I wondered yes but it couldn't be bad klaus would've told me. Wouldn't he?.

"Our plan was to use a Bennet witch and sacrifice Elena to create more hybrids." He laughed.

"Hybrid?" I arched my eyebrow.

"Yes a hybrid, didn't I tell you? Or did I forget to mention that klaus turned me into a hybrid last year, and I'm also sired to him" Tyler said.

"Wow you really don't know" Tyler laughed.

"It's not true,it's a lie!" I yelled.

"Your such a fool." Tyler smiled and then turned his heels closing the door on me.

What? Was this true.

Was klaus going to kill Elena?, no he wouldn't.

I quickly ran back to are hotel room to see if klaus was their to ask some questions and to my luck he was.

"Hello their love are you ready to go?" Klaus smiled and walked closer to me.

"Stay away for me" I said hesitantly. I didn't know what to believe in anymore