Chapter 6~Back to Mystic Falls

Bonnie's POV:

    Ugh,I was so tired. I was up all night studying for my test today and I barely got any sleep.

I took the blankets off me and walked over to the washroom and started to brush my teeth, I looked at myself through the mirror and my eyes were covered in dark circles.

I was about to get dressed when I heard a knock on my door.

  "Bonnie,bonnie open the door now."I heard a familiar voice shout.

I quickly opened the door and saw Damon with a frightened look plastered on his face.

"What happened? Why do you look all scared?" I asked With curiosity, damons never scared.

"It's Caroline." he gulped,
"Klaus took her.".

"What? What do you mean he took her!" I yelled.

"He took her to keep as hostage." Damon said with a faint smile.

"What? Why! What is she worth to him? What the hell does he get in exchange for keeping her hostage." I scowled my heart was beating rapidly.

"Yeah funny thing about that, he gets you." Damon half smiled but still had a concerned look on his face.

"Me? He took me in exchange for her. So this is basically my fault." I said with a startled look on my face.

"Well let's go give him what he wants." I said and started walking over to the door but Damon stopped me.

"No I have a plan." he laughed, "so no need."

"What's your plan." I said and took a deep breath trying to keep my tears back.

"Well we can do a locator spell and then after we've done our little locator spell you will get Caroline the hell out of their and we'll run for are lives." He smirked.

"Damo-"

"Yeah I know that dicks gonna rip our heads off as soon as we enter that house,but we've got our element of surprise."he exclaimed.

"And what is that?" I asked

"Uh-uh-uh all in good time Bon-bon." he laughed.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes.

"Now let's stop wasting time and get to work." I told him and gestured him over to the table next to me.

"Ok so we need something of Carolines, a map and ....someone related by blood to Caroline." I trailed off.

"Well I guess well have to tell liz."Damon said.

"It's the only way." I replied back with a nod.

"Alright let's go." I said and Damon followed.
_____\\______________\\_____

         Klaus's POV:

Ahh! Mystic falls. It feels like I haven't been here in centuries.....oh yeah I haven't I smiled but still couldn't help being upset.

I still was to blame for Carolines endangerment, I shouldn't have kept her in New Orleans as most of my enemies knew I lived their.

I stepped into a bar called "The Mystic Grill" and went to the counter and asked the bartender for a glass of bourbon.

"Of course." she said with a flirty voice,
"Anything else,hmm?"

"Actually yes, can you give me the whole bottle love."I answered.

"Um..sure." she said and just rolled her eyes.

After I finished my drink I quickly went over to pay a little visit to Tyler.

I knocked on the door and the door swinged open instantly.

"Yes?" Tyler said and looked up.

He had a look of shock on his face

"Klaus? Where the hell is caroline?" He yelled as soon as he laid eyes on me.

"Funny thing about that actually, she was taken." I half smiled.

"What do you mean taken?" Tyler said with a concerned look on his face.

"As in taken, like you know as a hostage yet again." I replied.

"Are you kidding me what the hell! You were supposed to be protecting her not letting her get kidnapped yet again." Tyler growled and clenched his fist.

"Well anyway I'm here to collect Bonnie the Bennet witch. the only way to get her back is if I kill her." I said.

"Kill her? Your not gonna touch her!" Tyler scowled.

"I'm not gonna kill her whoever said that I'm just gonna ask her to do a locator spell to find Caroline and we'll go back to business." I laughed.

"Alright let's go find Bonnie." Tyler responded back and Tyler walked out of the house and took his phone out trying to get a hold of her.

"Hello?"
__________________________

102 reads!!! Woah I never knew I'd get that far. Thank you so much to my very first supporter to my very last. Well this is chapter 6 hope you like it. Goodbye loves.

Don't forget to.....

LIKE❤️

COMMENT💬

VOTE⭐️️

💘💘💘💘💘💘