Chapter 12~Truth

Warning: before you read this you should know their is some graphic content in this chapter that some might be uncomfortable with.
----/-/-------------------

Carolines POV;

  We finally arrived at mystic falls. The car took a halt and I looked out the window and saw the Lockwood mansion. I quickly got out of the car and ran towards the house.

"Tyler,Tyler" I said knocking on the Lockwood mansion door.

The door swung open and Tyler was their looking at me with disbelief.

"Caroline?" He said and ran to me giving me a big hug.

"Tyler!" I said and started to kiss him.

  Even though I was with Tyler I couldn't help thinking about klaus and that instead of Tyler I wanted him to be kissing me.... I wanted klaus.

Are lips separated and Tyler gave me another hug picking me up with his arms and pecking me on the lips again.

"I missed you so much, I would've come after-". Tyler started to say but I interrupted.

"It's alright I'm fine anyway" I said and squeezed his shoulder.

"Let's go inside ok" I said and walked into the Lockwood mansion.

Tyler came in after me and said goodbye to Elena and Damon while they drove away.

I was about to get a drink of water before Tyler started to kiss me,his tongue starting to explore my mouth.

I kissed him back and pushed him against the wall,but to be honest all the while I was only thinking of one person.

Klaus.

I kissed him more trying to get klaus out of my head.
Tyler then rolled over and pushed me against the wall ripping off my clothes and me starting to rip off his as well.

"Tyler" I moaned.

I could feel a smile forming on his face while he was kissing me.

He pushed me on to the couch,holding me by the legs.

Wet kisses trailed down my neck and onto my chest.

Then it hit me.

This shouldn't be Tyler doing this it should be klaus.

"Tyler,stop" I said pushing him off me.

"What's wrong?" Tyler looked at me  curiously.

I was about to open my mouth before, I realized I couldn't leave Tyler for klaus, klaus probably doesn't even share the same feelings as me.

Yes he kissed me but it was a kiss,just a kiss.

I vampire sped out of the house and took a few spare clothes from Tyler as mine were all ripped.

I sped in to the woods and took a stop at a tree and tears started to form in my my eyes.

Why was I crying? I didn't even know anything anymore. I was stressing over a guy who probably doesn't even like me and I'm already in a relationship. What is wrong with me? I asked myself.

I wiped my tears and got up and that's when I saw a familiar face.

"Klaus?" I said looking at him,tears still coming from my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Klaus said and vampire sped towards me cupping my cheeks.

"It's nothing" I said gazing into his blue eyes.

"I've lived for 1000 years and I know when someone's angry,happy or sad." Klaus smirked.

"It's just
Why did you kiss me? Is that like something you do to all your hostages" I asked and klaus sighed.

"Caroline, I don't know but your not just a hostage to me."klaus said and gazed into my eyes with his blue orbs.

"Then what am I to you?" I said holding his hands that were on my cheeks.

He looked at me with disbelief for a while until he opened his mouth to speak.

"Your my light to my darkness, Caroline" he smiled and leaned closer to me until his lips brushed mine.

"My light to my darkness" the sentence kept repeating in my head.

"Wh-a-t?" I said my heart beating rapidly.

A smile formed on klaus's face and his lips started to smash mine.

He pushed me against a tree and started kissing me.

I kissed him back roughly. I knew that this was wrong but it felt so.....so right.

Are lips separated for a while and klaus opened his mouth.

"Yes,Caroline your my light to my darkness." He said a smile appearing on his face.
___________________________

Hello their loves. So how did you like this chapter.

So I decided to make this chapter with klaus and Caroline finally admitting their feelings towards each other.

Well more of klaus admitting them :p

What will happen next?

Will caroline leave Tyler for klaus?

And will klaus stay in mystic falls or will caroline go to New Orleans?.

What will happen if Tyler finds out about klaus and Caroline?

Don't forget to...

VOTE⭐️️

COMMENT💬

I just realized their is no "like" I'm wattpad only "VOTE"😂😂