Eren and reader

Author's note

HEYYYYYY!!! 

This is my first Eren and reader fanfic so pls dont kill me if it sucks!

Hope you like it!

<3, Gladys

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its been a few days since Eren stopped talking to you.

You always wondered why, too.

And whenever you try to talk to him, he just avoided your eye contact and blush.

You knew something was wrong. So, you decided to ask him straight in the face.

"Eren!" you called out to him after dinner, and everyone had already left.

He turned around and realised it was you. He turned his head away again and looked down. "Oh, hi (y/n)."

You ran over and grabbed his cold hand. He got a shock. But finding it awkward to stuggle out, he just stood there and looked down.

"I want to show you something, Eren. And because you are my friend, i want to help." You said. He looked up, and stared at your (e/c) orbs. In fact the most breathtaking eyes he ever saw was yours. A tint of redness appeared on his cheeks.

"Okay, I'll come with you." he finally said, quietly.

"OH, THANK YOU!" you said, hugging him with glee.

He blushed and hurriedly gently pushed you off his chest. You stared at him in confusion.

"Shhh, not so loud, Levi might hear us." he said, and a slight smile spread on his face.

You smiled back and nodded. You two ran, hand in hand, out from the dinner area and to your secret special place you wanted to show him.

As you two ran, Eren's turqouise orbs fixed onto you.

"Just like the old times..." He thought as a gentle smile appeared on his face. He admired your (h/c) hair in the wind as both of you ran.

After about two minutes or so, both of you finally reached the destination. 

"Here it is." You said.

Both of your eyes met the most beautiful fields of daises and lavenders in the moonlight. The flowers danced gracefully in the evening breeze and there was little sounds of birls chirping.

"Woah..." Eren said staring at the fantastic sight.

As he stared wideyed at the sencnery, you took the chance to admire hie beautiful eyes and dark brown hair flying in the wind as the wind gently carassed his perfect face.

"This is the second most prettiest sight ive ever seen." Eren said, breaking the silence.

"OOOHHHHHH... then what's the first??" you said and laughed, poking his shoulder playfully.

"The first," Eren said. He turned his body from the fields to you. His eyes fixed on to yours. he took a step closer to you. 

"is you..." he continued his sentence in a whisper, making you mind go blank and rendering you speechless.

"E...Eren?" you said, not believing your ears.

"(y/n), I've thought about it for days and i realised that feeling i always had around you was love. Sorry that i have been not talking to you for these past few days, i was just scared to admit these feelings. I was scared that you didn't feel the same. Maybe it's just me. Maybe it's just that i-" "Cut your crap already." You cut Eren off by pressing your lips against his, making a spark of bliss start from his heart.

He slowly kissed back and held your waist, making you place your hands on his shoulders. He took it as his feelings were accepted.

The two off you stayed there in the moonlight, and nothing could ever come between you...