Bertholdt and Reader AU

Author's note:

HI! This is for all the Bertholdt Lovers out there. I admit that, yes, I have fallen for Berty as well (hehheh)

Dont kill me(again) if this is horrid. Its my first Bertholdt fanfic. SO... what else can i say? ENJOY!

"Sorry? I didn't catch that." You said, not believing your ears.

You stared at your tall (sweaty) crush who was now blushing and looking down.

"I-I said if, if you would go out w-ith me to the movies or some-thing...." He stammered while rubbing his hands nervously.

You stared at Bertholdt in surprise. Your heart was pounding furiously against your chest. You couldnt move or speak.

YOUR CRUSH JUST ASKED YOU OUT TO THE MOVIES!!!

Bertholdt looked at you as you froze in silence. His eyes drooped like a sad puppy. Now he thinks you dont want to go with him!

"I- I would love to go with you, Bertholdt.'' You said, giving a sweet smile.

Bertholdt's lovely, kind smile appeared once more, making you go weak all over again.

"O-Okay! That's great. I'll fetch you at 6 at your house. Bye!" He said, blushing.

It is great, Bertholdt...

~At 6 oclock~

You couldnt wait any longer.

To tell you the truth, you wanted sing Let it Go at the top of your lungs because you were so excited!

You wore your best shirt and (f/c)skirt and combed your (h/c) hair neatly.

The bell rang.

You opened the door.

"Hey, (y/n)." Bertholdt said. He was dressed in a longed sleved checked shirt with jeans and sneekers.

"Hey." You said, giving a smile. He blushed and looked down.

"Stop doing that, Bertholdt. You look so cute!"

He blushed and looked down, then taking your hand and leading you out from your front yard.

"Ready?" He asked, giving you a helmet. You nodded and hopped on the back of his motorcycle.

You two drove off to the mall.

-After the movie-

"Did you like the movie?" Bertholdt said. "Yes I did!" You nodded, "That actress is sooo beautiful and I just love her hair!"

"I saw someone else who looks just as beautiful in the cinema too." Bertholdt said.

"Oh, who?? You didn't tell me?" You said with a chuckle and you gave him a light punch on the shoulder.

"I couldn't ," bertholdt said, "She was sitting next to me, too busy watching the screen."

You paused.

Bertholdt looked down before you could catch him blushing.

"Thanks Bertholdt for taking me out."

"No problem."