Levi and Reader

Authors note:

DID I JUST GET 100 READS???!!!!

DAMN, I JUST LOVE YOU GUYS!!!

Thanks for all your support I luv y'all !!!

I have something to admit and... YESSS!!!! I JUST LOVE DOING READER FANFICS!!!

THIS IS A LEVI FANFIC FOR ALL YOU LEVI FANS!!!

btw this fanfic was about the first time Levi went out of the walls ENJOY

You were always there for him no matter what.

You were his strength, his encouragement and his pride.

You would do anything for him.

"15 meter class Titan approaching!"

It was here.

"Sir, get ready!" you said.

There was no answer.

"Sir?"

You turned and saw Levi. He was looking down, staring at his feet. He seemed troubled.

"Sir." you said again.

"(y/n), " he said, "I don't think I can do this."

"what's wrong, Levi?"

"I just can't."

"Levi, you're not yourself today."

"15 class Titan approaching!! It's getting nearer, (y/n)!" One of your friends shouted.

"Levi you can do it just be yourself!"

"I JUST CAN'T ,(y/n) !!!! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND??!!"

"..."

"SHIT THIS! DON'T COME NEAR ME!!!"

Then, he flew away with his 3DMG abandoning his team and abandoning you.

"Levi..."

Suddenly, a huge hand grabbed you off the tree branch.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" you screamed as you met a Titan grinning at you.

You struggled to be free but to no avail. Blood drained from your face.

All you could do was too accept fate.

Meanwhile, Levi was flying away.

Every tree he passed by, he would feel even more regretful.

How could have abandoned his squad...his friends...and you?

But he was too scared. To afraid to fight.

"How am I too protect her when I'm running away from danger and she's not?" he thought.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Levi stopped.

He recognized that voice. It belonged to you. He turned around just to see you, in the hands of a Titan, about to get eaten.

"No..." he muttered as he stared in horror at the Titan placing you in its mouth.

"No, no, no, NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" he shouted in anger.

He drew out his swords and flew back to you at full speed.

Tears streamed down his cheek as he regretted how he turned away from you.

"You can scare me, you can make me look like a fucking coward and run from you, but you can't take away (y/n)!!!!!" he shouted.

As your body was vanishing into the titan's mouth, he angled his swords and...

SLASH!!!

The Titan fell to the ground right after the chunk of flesh ripped out at its nape.

As it was falling, Levi swooped past the titan's mouth to catch you. After you were in his arms, he flew up to the highest branch of the tree.

"(y/n)!!! Please answer me!! I need you!" Levi cried as he stared at unconscious, fragile you in his strong arms.

"You were always there for me when I needed you," he said as his warm tears stung his cheeks.

He felt your pulse.

It was weak.

"You must hang in there, (y/n), for me!! I know I was selfish and sometimes rude to you. I even turned away from you. But I realized that without you, I just can't live! You make me laugh, you make me smile and help me when I was in need. Please, you can't go... You just can't..."

Levi's tears fell onto your weak and pale face.

"..because...."

Levi bent forward and planted a soft kiss on your lips.

"...I love you..."

He wrapped his arms around you.

"Please don't go..."

"Hey, Levi? You're hugging me to tightly. That kiss sucked. I deserved better."

Levi stopped crying and looked up.

He saw your tired face smiling weakly at him.

"(Y/N)!!! Oh my god!" Levi screamed. He embraced you in tears.

"errmmm, Levi??? TOO TIGHT!!" you chuckled.

"You ungrateful bitch, fine I'll give you what you want." Levi said

He bent forward and kissed you and you kissed you back.

"I love you too, Levi.