For the Last Time -Marco and Reader

Hello

WARNING: 

CONTAINS SPOILERS, HORRIBLE FLASH BACKS, SADNESS AND MARCO BOLDT FEELS

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There was a dead silence in the night.

Coldness surrounded the barracks.

Your feet pressed against the cold, conctrete ground as you walked outside

You walked towards the ladder that lead to the roof of the highest barrack.

As you climbed the ladder, thoughts flashed through your mind.

You suddenly paused as the image of the lifeless body haunted your mind again.

The lifeless body that was cruely sliced cleanly into half.

The lifeless body that was your best friend.

The lifeless body that was Marco.

you shook your head, trying to get the image out off your mind but a tear streamed down your cheeks as you failed to do so.

"Marco..." his name slipped out from your lips. Those lips that he kissed for the first time. And the last.

"Why, why did you leave me, Marco? You're my hopes, youre my dreams... and i loved you so much, why did you have to leave.... marco..." you cried. you cupped your face with your hands and sobbed uncontrollably.

You continued climbing the ladder and a bitter smile spreaded across your face.

You finally made it up to the roof of the 11th story barrack.

"Its okay, Marco." you smiled as you wiped a tear that had fallen from your sparkling eyes.

"Its okay. I know you don't want to be alone, me either. I want to be with you too. I want you to take me in your arms just like the first time. I want you to kiss me just like the first time. I want you to love me..." You said.

You closed your eyes.

"I want to be with you..."

Your feet left the roof.

"I want to love you..."

The wind hit your arms and your body fell into a realm of darkness.

You felt as free as a bird. The last tear fell of your face of sad joy.

Suddenly, pain engulfed your body and a loud peircing scream escaped your mouth.

You knew it was it.

Thank you, Marco

--------------------

I know its pretty suckish and short but my friend wrote it and ...yea...

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK???!!!!