Chapter: 2

Chapter song: Call on me by Starley (ryan riback remix)

Saturday

Jack's POV:

We walk outside to get in the van when we see a girl get in a new looking mustang, start blasting music and pull out of the driveway. We look at her and she notices right before she drives off. "since when did we get a neighbor?'" I ask. Corbyn shrugs. "she looks around our age" Daniel says. 

"Maybe we should introduce ourselves when we get back, if she's home. Its the neighborly thing to do." Jonah says while getting into the drivers side. we nod in agreement and drive to go get food. hmm.....

Aria's POV:

I get to Ikea and buy a mirror, bed frame, night stand, vanity/desk, a black throw blanket, and chair. Luckily all of the pieces are in stock so they can come later today. I go to another store and buy a cute comforter and pillow cases then stop at starbucks to try the new unicorn frappiccihno. Its REALLY good. 

I get back in my car, put the top down and drive home. Its around 3 and the ikea people are supposed to be here at 4:30 so i have time to take max on a short walk and make a little snack before they get here. I'll go grocery shopping later.

I press the button to open the gate and park my car. I walk in to be greeted by max. I kneel down to pet him then walk upstairs to put my contacts in and start moving old furniture out of my room and into the guest bedrooms temporarily.

Once I'm done I I take my sweatshirt off and grab my phone and headphones and put my arm band on. Hopefully max likes to jog, because little man is hyper.  I clip his leash on, lock the door again and start jogging. We Jog for about 15 minutes until max starts to get tired so we turn back and head home.

We're less than two houses down from ours when max's leash slips his collar and runs towards a house barking. I sprint after him. "Max!!" He runs into the neighbors house as their walking in the door and a guy with bleached hair picks him up. 

I run up to them and sigh. "I am so sorry! he slipped his collar and bolted. For a little guy he's pretty quick." The guy with curly hair smiles. "Its okay. Im jack. These are my friends Corbyn, Daniel, Jonah, and Zach" he says while pointing to each boy. They chorus hellos and hi's. I smile. "Im Aria, nice to meet you all."

"are you our new neighbor?" Jonah asks. I nod "yup thats me." I say while slipping max's collar and leash back on and setting him down. "is it just you?" daniel asks. Jonah nudges him for prying. I smile

 "Technically yes but no. My dad took a CEO job that requires traveling a lot more than his old job and my mom goes with him and helps him with paperwork so their not really around." they nod. "well if you ever need anything or want to hang out your more than welcome over here any time." Jack says. 

"awh thank you, thats really sweet." i say as a big Ikea truck pulls up to my gate. "Sorry to cut the conversation short but my furniture just got here. I need to let them in so they can take it upstairs so I can put it together." I say pressing the button on my key so the gate opens.

"We'd be more than happy to help you if you need it." Jonah offers. I nod "that'd be great." we walk over to my house and I unlock the door and show the Ikea people where my room is. They bring all the boxes up and leave .

"Its not too late to back out" I say jokingly, turning to them. They smile we start unboxing stuff and putting it together. I grab my rose gold beats pill out of my suitcase and connect it to my MacBook. "Is it okay if I play music?" I ask. "yeah go for it." Zach says as the others nod.

I open spotify and put one of my playlists on shuffle. We get done putting everything together after about an hour and a half. "wow it looks great thank you guys so much. You saved me so much time." I say admiring the additions to my room.