Chapter: 19

Chapter song: Say you wont let go by James Arthur

Monday

Aria's POV:

Im awoken to the sound of my alarm. I start to sit up but im pulled back down. I squeal and look over at Jack, who has a sleepy smirk on his face. "5 more minutes." he mumbles. "Jack we've been asleep for 3 hours. Its 8:30 p.m." I giggle. 

He groans and sits up. "Okay okay im up." He smiles at me. "Ready to dance?" I ask. "Ready as I'll ever be. I'll try not to mess up to bad." He chuckles. "Oh come on Jack I've seen you dance before your pretty good. Don't think any different." I grin.

"How did I end up with someone as amazing as you?" He asks nonchelantly. "Im nowhere near perfect by any means." I counter. "Not true. You are the most perfect thing I've ever encountered on this earth." He says sincerely. 

I roll my eyes playfully. He wiggles his eyebrows and I burst into laughter, falling back onto the bed. He leans down and hovers over me, placing his lips on mine. What could have turned into a heated kiss is a delicate lingering peck that sends electricity through my body. 

He gets up and goes into the bathroom while I walk into my closet to get changed. I pull out a pair of black nike pro leggings and a black long sleeve crop top then slip them on. 

((leggings))

((leggings))

((Long sleeve crop top))

I slip my black nike roshe's on and pull my hair up into a high ponytail. Jack finishes in the bathroom and I go in to take my makeup off. 

((Aria//Ponytail))

((Aria//Ponytail))

I sign on to my imac and print out a copy of my schedule for this week and throw it in my dance bag. "Ready to go?" I ask and grab my keys. Jack nods and we head to the car and drive to Millenium.

Once we get there we're greeted by Matt and Kyle. "Its an honor to meet you Matt, Kyle thank you so much for recommending me. I hope you dont mind I brought a partner for tonight." I say, grinning. 

"Thats quite alright Aria, we're doing a partner dance tonight anyway so Its a good thing your working with someone your comfortable with." Kyle says. I nod and set my bag down, sitting down and starting to stretch. 

Jack joins me on the floor and we both finish stretching. Kyle starts class and as we go through the class Jack continues to amaze me. "Jeez Jack I knew you were a good dancer but your great! You pick up choreo really quickly." I say as he grabs my leg and dips me while giving me a funny look, causing me to giggle. 

Once we finish the dance Kyle offers us a feature spot in the video for youtube. I look up at Jack hesitantly, who returns the look with a reassuring smile. "We can do this." He says, smiling. I let out a breath and nod to kyle. Kyle grins from ear to ear and Matt smiles. 

He starts the song and the recording. Jack and I start to dance and hit pretty much every beat. At the end of the dance while he's holding me in another dip and spins me around we go to the ground he surprises me with a little kiss, causing me to grin. We go gather our stuff as kyle starts to record the next group. 

((0:11 - 1:11))

I wave to Matt and we head to my car, piling in and buckling up. "Do we have to go home right away?" He asks. I shake my head. "Where do you want to go?" I look over at him. He shrugs. "Lets go on an adventure." He says, turning to me. 

A spark twinkles in his eyes paired with a mischievous smile. This spark ignites something in me. I match his smile. "Lets do it." I say. He types something on is phone then hands it to me. Directions pop up almost instantly after and we drive for almost an hour. Im not quite sure where we're going but I trust him. 

We pull up to a big lighthouse and I immediately know where we are. I gasp. "Parkers lighthouse?!" I say with excitement. I had been reading about this place the other day when Jack  came over.  He smiles and nods. "I wanted to surprise you." He says and we get out of the car and go in.

We get seats outside on the deck and order our food. "Jack this is so sweet of you" I smile. "I wanted to do something special for you. You have a lot to think about and decide so I wanted you to relax and unwind a little." He holds my hand from across the table. "And I thought this would be a cool place for our first date, we can go to the beach afterwards."

We talk until our food arrives then we eat and pay for the check. Once we leave parkers landing we drive over to the beach and sit down on a blanket near the water. I lay my head on his shoulder as he rubs his thumb over the top of my hand.

"Thank you for this gorgeous evening Jack." I say thankfully. He smiles. "your welcome, Im glad you liked it." he replies. "But... there is something I want to ask you." He says, looking down at me. I look up at him. "What is it?"

"Will you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend?" He asks nervously. I smile and nod. I sighs in relief and kisses me. I giggle and kiss back. "You are something Jack Avery." I say smirking playfully. 

He wiggles his eyebrows and laughs, music to my ears. "Jack?" I say. "Yeah?" He replies. 

"Im going to take the offer." 

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hi loves! Sorry for the wait I managed to go through three gigs of data in 2 days so I havent been able to update. I havent had wifi either so thats another problem. Anywho, theres something I would like to address. Please dont judge who I pick for my characters. Their just characters I thought would be a good fit for my book. Its not like im shipping them in real life its just for my book. Comment 😍

Stay cloudy loves

-McKenna ((July 4th, 2017))