Chapter: 16

READ THIS NOW BECAUSE ITS MAKING ME REALLY IRRITATED: If you don't like something in my story or if you don't agree with something that I've written DO NOT READ IT. No one is forcing you to read my book. Negative comments and ridiculing other writers books is very unnecessary and uncalled for. If you don't like something in the book keep your comments to yourself instead of posting it on something someone has worked hard on. DO NOT READ MY STORY OR ANYONE ELSE IF YOU HAVE NOTHING NICE TO SAY.

Have a wonderful day loves

Chapter song: That's me by HEDEGAARD

Thursday

Aria's POV:

I wake up to the smell of bacon and eggs and roll over to find a Jackless bed. I put my glasses on and walk downstairs to find him cooking. He looks over at me and smiles. "Goodmorning babygirl." he says as he plates the bacon and gets two separate plates for each of our eggs.

"Goodmorning." I say as I sit down at the island, eating a piece of bacon. He comes over and sets our plates down, kissing my forehead. Even when I'm on an island stool he's still taller than me. Hm. "Thank you for breakfast." I say, eating my eggs, which happen to be amazing. 

He cooked the bacon just how I like it. He nods and eats his food. After we're done I put our plates in the dishwasher and we clean everything up. Later we decide to take Max for a walk. I grab his leash and my phone and we're out the door.

As we walk Jack hesitantly intertwines our fingers together. I look up at him and smile, a soft blush glowing on my cheeks. He smiles and relaxes. We walk in peace for about a half an hour then come back and walk over to his house to see what the boys are up to.

They grin when they see us. "Hey guys." I greet them. "Hey" They chorus. "Whats on the agenda today?" I ask. "Maybe shopping then lunch before you go to dance?" Jonah suggests. I nod. "I have an appointment with Sadie today at 11 so you guys can meet up with me at noon when I'm done." I suggest. 

They nod and I head back over to my house and get in the shower then pick out an outfit. Its kind of chilly outside so I slip on a pair of black jeans, a red tank top and a cream colored cardigan. I blow dry my hair them lightly curl it to give the outfit a little pop.

 I blow dry my hair them lightly curl it to give the outfit a little pop

((outfit//Hair))

I do my makeup lightly and then grab my phone then drive to Starbucks where I'm meeting Sadie. 

((Makeup//Aria))

((Makeup//Aria))

I order a pink drink and she gets a vanilla chai. We sit down and I tell her about Jack and I. I also tell her about how walking the carpet went.

"So how are you dealing with the hate?" She asks, sipping on her drink. "Its getting a little easier day by day. I still get it but its from people who don't know anything about me, they just don't like that I'm around someone they love and idolize. I'm learning how to ignore it. The boys are a big help." I reply.

She nods. "You'll learn that what their doing is pointless to pay attention too. You have so many fans that love you. Focus on them. I think you should start posting covers Aria. I was looking through why don't we fan accounts and some of the fans captured memories of you singing. Your very talented." She states. 

I shrug. "Maybe. " I finish my drink and we talk a little more before she leaves and goes back to her office. I text Jack and let them know to meet me at the Grove so we can shop for a while. I uber over to the Grove and go to Sephora to get more of my favorite concealer, which happens to be tarte shape tape. 

I also get a setting spray from Urban Decay and a few new lipsticks. I pay and head over to Mac to get more setting powder when I get a text from Jack saying their here. I text him where I am and pick up two of my favorite Mac lipsticks because I'm about out of both. 

They come in the store as I check out. Jack wraps his arms around me from behind and bends down to kiss me on the cheek. I smile and we start shopping. Once we're done we go and get pizza for dinner. After were done we get and uber home and go over to my house.

I plop onto the couch and stretch out. Jack lifts my head up and sets it down on his lap when he sits down. The boys sit down and we watch a movie until its time for me to get ready. I put my hair up into a bun then I slip a leotard and shorts on and take my dance bag downstairs. 

I stretch for twenty minutes then the boys leave to go back to their house and I go back to dance.     I've gotten into full swing with dance again and it feels great to be back. After dance I go to the gym and run 3 miles. I work my core for a little while then decide to quit for the day.

I go home and get a shower. I slip on a bra, underwear and an oversized t-shirt then lay in bed. My body pulsates in pain. Before I know it I'm under my covers and fast asleep. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hi loves! OH my NUGGETS. 8.3K you guys are crazy. I see ya'll in the comments. You guys on chapter one made me laugh. It made me smile. Not really much to say because of the note at the beginning of the chapter.

Stay cloudy loves

-McKenna ((June 9th, 2017))