Introduction

Introduction

Okay, welcome to this book. This is where I post sneak peeks or synopsis of my future books. The chance of me writing them is 50-50. The name of the stories are currently unknown until it is published. For now, I'll just put up names like One Direction love story or Big Time Rush love story. While that, you guys can help me figure out the names if you want. I guess you could say that this is like catalog book. The female characters' name is yet undecided so if anyone wants to be a part of a story or has a suggestion, just comment/inbox me.

I know this is actually quite a high risk, especially with the copying thing going on. But I need to put up my ideas somewhere or else I'll forget about it later. I really hope you understand the message for this.

I also want to know wether people would actually read it. So I need you to at least tell me wether I should actually make a book out of it or not. Also, if questions appear at the end, don't blame me, eh? It needs to be asked.

Also, most of the stories I wrote, I got ideas from other stories. So if some of them resembles a bit of some other story you read/wrote, I apologize in advance. But some story lines are so common, you can't just go around blaming people for doing an almost the same thing. My stories are my ideas or the type I would really like to read yet can't find one. So I apologize for any problems or anything as it is clearly unintended.

To set some things straight, I'm not British or Irish and neither am I American. I am an Asian and proud to be. So if I get some of the info mixed up, I'm really sorry. Tell me if there is any mistakes and I'll fix it. This does not include grammar mistakes since there's probably gonna be lots of them. :p

Ideas and reviews are well appreciated.

I guess that's it for me. Zoning out for now and please be patient if I don't update in a while.

Which reminds me, I need to update my BTR story. Later!