Kendall Knight Love Story...

"Where were you?" Logan asked, handing me the chip on. "We're on in ten minutes."

"Sorry, I got lost," I answered. He eyed me suspiciously but didn't say anything.

As I put the chip on, I heard some people walking in. Gustavo came in and started yelling at me for being late. I didn't bother listening to him. All I could think about was her. Her eyes, her face, everything. She's just so-

"Kevin?"

I turned around shocked to see Tara standing there. She was looking at me, confused. Why the hell is she here? She was supposed to be at the ranch for the big race.

"Who are you?" Gustavo asked.

"I-"

"She's a friend of mine," I quickly said, before quickly pulling her away from them. I could hear Gustavo yelling for me to go back but I just ignored him.

As soon as I was sure they couldn't hear, I asked," What are you doing here? I thought you went to go watch the race."

"I was," she answered. "But then I remembered what you say about spending time with my family so I did."

"Here? Of all places you could go to?"

"Well, my sister's a huge fan of some boy band called Big Time Rush so I decided to come here to at least see what they're like."

My eyes widened when she told me that. Me and my by mouth! I can't tell her that I'm part of the band, she can't find out.

"Wait, why are you here?" she asked.

"Me? Well, I'm just-" I quickly took a red cap from some random guy passing by. "-making a quick delivery here. Yeah, one of the band members can't go on without eating some corndogs first."

"You guys deliver corndogs? I don't even know you guys sell corndogs."

"Yup, it's new."

"Since when?" she asked, smiling now.

"Since.....last night!" I said. "One of the members wanted corndogs so badly that we just had to start selling them."

Just then, we heard Gustavo yelling, "WHERE IS KENDALL?!!"

"Well, I have to go," I quickly told her.

"Right, duty calls," she nodded before turning to leave.

I waved and watched her leave before racing back to the guys. We were going on in just a couple of minutes and I could already here the fans cheering for us.

"You okay, man?" James asked.

I looked at him and nodded. I managed to put on a fake smile even though I wasn't really sure what to do. If I go on, she could see me and know that I've been lying to her all this while but of I don't go on, I'd be disappointing a lot of fans.

"Kendall? Helloo? Are you there?"

I blinked my eyes, surprised to see James peering at me so closely.

"You okay, man?" this time it was Carlos who asked.

"Yeah," I told them. "Let's do this!"

Then, one by one we went on stage.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

I know not much of a sneak peek but at least I have something. This idea just popped in my head yesterday and I thought why not put this up as a sneak peek for a while. So yeah...

Tell me whatcha think!

Ideas and reviews are much appreciated ;)