One Direction/Big Time Rush love story

Megan has been receiving love letters from a secret admirer. Now I know, she told me to just leave it alone and wait until the guy was brave enough to come out. But you can't expect me to do nothing when my best friend was secretly dreaming and wondering who the secret admirer is. So without her knowing, I've went undercover to look for this guy. After researching for a while, I've concluded that whoever he is, the guy has to be one of the nine below ;

1. Harry Styles - a guy with curly hair. one of the school's big flirt. Except for the fact that he goes for older women, he's just a regular flirt. Rumor has it that he once said he would date anybody as long as she's not older than his mum.

2. James Diamond - Or as I like to call him, Cuda Guy. I don't know what his problem is but he's obsessed with Cuda's man spray. He is also known for his ways with the ladies. But unlike Harry, he doesn't really go for women older than him. He always carry around his lucky comb with him. Rumor has it that he's never been dumped. But that's impossible, right?

3. Zayn Malik - school's bad boy and biggest poser, as far as I can tell. He carries around a mirror with him. Like James, he loves his hair too much. Smokes. It's hard to get info on him since he's more of the mysterious type.

4. Carlos Garcia - the school's biggest daredevil. Does stupid pranks just for the fun of it. Huge fan of corn dogs. Rumor has it that he dumped a girl once just cause she didn't like corn dogs.

5. Niall Horan - the school's fav Irish guy. He eats A LOT. His fav hang out place is the cafeteria. The cafeteria ladies has a soft spot for him. They always give him the best. While we're all stuck with mystery meat, he gets chicken wings. The fact that he's not getting fat after all the eating, surprises me.

6. Kendall Knight - captain of the school's hockey team. Practically obsessed with hockey. But because of it, he can somehow keep himself grounded. Can play guitar. He's more devious than he looks. He's also not afraid of getting beaten up a bit. Has a little sister called Katie.

7. Louis Tomlinson - the school's biggest prankster and I mean it! There is not one day where you don't see an angry teacher that was either covered in something or looked different. He's also, obviously, the class clown. He keeps the class laughing and humoured most of the time. He doesn't mind the annoyed and/or angry teacher. He gets detention a lot.....obviously...

8. Logan Mitchell - smartest of the school. Gets easily nervous around girls if he's alone. Can do a back flip. Not surprisingly, most people wants to be his project partner. Rumour has it that he can complete three to four school projects in just a couple of hours and still earn an average C.

9. Liam Payne - probably the most fit at school. He's also quite smart but he's more known as an athlete. Quiet around most people. Quite popular with the girls. Eversince he came to school, he had about three different hair styles. Rumour has it that he has a bit of health issues.

With the help of a friend, I can find out who it is without Megan finding out.

^_^

Tadaaa!!! My first synopsis. I still need a name for this one before uploading it. I once got a request for a fan fix of both 1D and BTR. Also, to avoid any future confusions, in this story, they're all sixteen to follow BTR's age on the show.

Tell me what you think! ;)