Niall Horan's love story....

Emily's POV

I didn't know what to do right now. Being home is fine and all since I really really missed my family. But after following the boys around, it's hard not to miss them. Both One Direction and Big Time Rush are on your so they're probably busy...

I can't help wonder what they're up to. They're probably partying, knowing them. I wonder what Rachel and Stephanie's doing. I texted but none of them replied...

It's already late and I still can't sleep. I called Logan just now but he was already sleepy so we didn't talk along. Maybe the other guys are still up and online. Ha! That's hard to believe... But it's worth a shot.

I went online twitter and saw most people twitting about Liam's twitcam. I didn't know he was on.

I watched the video and laughed when Liam said Niall farted. They were starting to sing/dance to Sexy and I Know It. It was quite amusing watching it since Niall was busy eating and Liam was well dancing randomly. I can't help let out a chuckle when I heard Harry. I watched until Niall left the room. Then, I pulled out my phone and texted Niall -

'Looking sexy tonight, I see ;)'

Then, I continued watching the rest of his twitcam. After a while, I suddenly have the need for Pepsi.

Niall's POV

I went and got my phone before leaving for the bar. I took it and realized that I got text from Emily. I smiled to myself a bit before opening it. I smiled even more after reading it.

I was about to reply it when my phone was snatched away.

"Oi!"

I turned to see Louis reading the text. He gave me a knowing look and said, "No wonder you look so happy."

He tossed back the phone and grinned, "Have fun, mate."

I glared at him as he walked off. I look at my phone and wonder if I should reply.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Should he? This one I'm seriously considering of putting up as a real story. But it's supposed to be after I'm finished with ALL the girl's love story and that include Stephanie's.

But I really need to see if anyone is even remotely interested in reading this. Though I know this is not actually much.

Anyway, just tell me what you think and did you watch Liam and Niall on twitcam? Niall looked so damn up especially with his messy hair.

Just in case anyone's interested, here's how the story will be ;

They all went their separate ways as the girls went home to decide what they're gonna do with their life and also spend some time with their family while the guys continue their story.

Now, the girls meet again but this time only with One Direction. Big Time Rush isn't with them. To the girls, it may just seem like normal as if it's no big deal but what they didn't know is this meant a big deal for a certain boy.

Niall and Emily clicked instantly when they met. Emily thought Niall as a cute Irish guy and found his laughter quite catchy while Niall thought that Emily was beautiful and fun to be with.

They had fun when Niall was busy trying to prove to her that they are in a band. Now, he wants to show her that they can be more than just friends. The only problem is Emily is dating Logan. He doesn't have the heart to steal her away when he knows they love each other too much.

But when a new girl is involved, is Niall willing to choose her over Emily? Is he ready to let his feelings for Em go?

Comment and tell me what you think...