Larry & Ziall/Niam/Ziam love story (boyxboy)

Zayn and Harry was obviously known as the bad boys of the town. They were partners, they only trust each other and no one else. Every fight that happened, they were involved in most of them. Their competitors would never stand a chance. Even if they lost a fight, they'll always come back for a rematch. They love the rush, the adrenaline when they fight. The feeling when they were looking down at their victim.

Niall and Louis were, well, you can't actually call them nerds. They were lovable and fun to be around with. Niall's childishness and Louis' humor attracts people. Most would love to be their friends. Only one problem, they were openly gay. It was an accident that everybody found out. No one was supposed to know. As soon as it was out, most people stayed away from them, it was like being gay was a disease that everybody was scared of catching. To make things worse, they soon became Zayn and Harry's favourite punching bags. After the news got out about them being gay, there wasn't a day that didn't feel like crap. The only good thing that came out of this is that they got closer. Even though everyone thought they were dating, the fact that they had each other just makes them stronger and the day more tolerable.

Niall Horan is a huge belieber which, to everyone else, makes him even more gay. His favourite possession is his guitar. His best friend is Louis Tomlinson. Even though he is gay, he wasn't ready to tell anyone but now that it's out, all he had left was Louis and his precious guitar. Although his parents wasn't obvious, he can tell that they don't actually support him in this, they're just putting it on for the show. Between him and Louis, he's the easiest to pick on. He doesn't like fighting and he's afraid if he fights back, things will just get worse. Each time he's upset and Louis' not around, he turns to food. It's just comforting in a way. When he's down, Louis will always be the one who cracks him up.

Louis Tomlinson has a strange obsession with carrots, which, to other people made him more of a weirdo. He used to be a carefree person until the whole gay thing came out. Nowadays, he try to blend himself with the crowd more. He doesn't want anymore attention on himself. But there were times he had to help Niall. He couldn't stand watching Niall helpless especially around those bullies. Being the stronger of the two, he stands up for them. He tries to make sure to take most of the beatings they got. Being with Niall could be hard, but he's like a brother to him that he's willing to protect. Anyway, it's fun to see how much Niall can eat.

Harry Styles was openly bi. The only reason he wasn't beaten up, cause he can make any guy or/and girl to beg for him. He was obviously know as the school flirt. It was hard to beat him up, when he knows your weak spots and your turn ons. There's even rumors that he slept with the teachers just to up his grades. Although he can get anyone he wants, there's one certain person that's always piqued his interest. He doesn't know wether it's his beautiful blue eyes or his dirty blonde hair. Beating him up was one thing he does almost everyday, having him in bed with him is something he's been longing to do.

Zayn Malik was the school's bad boy, the mysterious one. He smokes, he beats up people and he has tattoos. He was the definition of a bad boy. He loves the respect and the fear he got for being one. The one person he trust was Harry. Harry was the only one who knew he was secretly gay. Sure, he had a couple girlfriends but he had never actually find a girl interesting. Although Harry tried to set him up with random girls from time to time, he never met one that caught his eye. He had come to the conclusion that he was gay a long time ago and it was confirmed when he started falling for a certain guy.

~Simpler version~

Niall and Louis has always been Harry and Zayn's fav punching bags. It wasn't what they did, it was more of the fact that they're easy targets. But then Harry started feeling attracted to Louis. Although, the boy despises him, he makes it his mission to win his heart. While Louis was busy with Harry, Niall was left alone with Zayn. That made it two times worse now that his best friend wasn't with him. But then the new kid came and rescued him. Could he be Niall's new savior?

****************************************************

There are obviously stories which has similar story line to this one. I've always been a sucker for bad boy love stories. I've found a couple bad boy 1D and BTR (boyxboy) ones but unfortunately, they were either left unfinished or they all made up too soon.

I'm not sure wether I'll write this one out properly or not. I just want to know if anybody's willing to read it first.

Comment and tell me what you think.